Stephen Colbert has found yet another reason to love Siri, the iPhone's voice recognition software: According to various sources, she is pro-life, as she is unable to locate any abortion clinics in Manhattan. But that's not the only way Siri is, as Colbert put it last night, "earning her conservative cred." The software has famously had trouble recognizing foreign accents, which means she's just as xenophobic as Colbert himself. To make Siri into the perfect "archconservative woman," Colbert made a few modifications to the program. Check out his creative tweaks below.
Stephen Colbert Tests Siri's Conservative Cred
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
The Daily Beast2015's Most Anticipated Movies
MicThe Best Album of the Year — You Won’t Hear at the Grammys
Mic13 Albums That Prove 2015 Will Be a Way Better Year for Music
Men's JournalHow Technology is Affecting Our Relationships
The Daily BeastAre These the Future Oscar Winners?
- Suge Knight Sought by Police in Fatal Hit-and-Run
- Watch Kanye West Serenade Daughter in Heartwarming 'Only One' Video
- When Cops Break Bad: Inside a Police Force Gone Wild
- Justin Bieber Apologizes: 'I'm Not Who I Was Pretending to Be'
- Flashback: Nirvana Play a Bit of Boston's 'More Than a Feeling'
- Tom Petty on Sam Smith Settlement: 'No Hard Feelings. These Things Happen'
- Blink-182's Hoppus, Barker Blast 'Ungrateful, Disingenuous' Tom DeLonge
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize