Stephen Colbert has found yet another reason to love Siri, the iPhone's voice recognition software: According to various sources, she is pro-life, as she is unable to locate any abortion clinics in Manhattan. But that's not the only way Siri is, as Colbert put it last night, "earning her conservative cred." The software has famously had trouble recognizing foreign accents, which means she's just as xenophobic as Colbert himself. To make Siri into the perfect "archconservative woman," Colbert made a few modifications to the program. Check out his creative tweaks below.
Stephen Colbert Tests Siri's Conservative Cred
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On March 1
Men's JournalThe Controversial True Story Behind 'American Sniper'
Cinema BlendThe 10 Highest-Grossing R-Rated Movies Of All Time
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
Mic12 Stunning Photos Offer a Rare Look Inside the Lives of Sex Workers
- The Killer Inside Kid Rock
- U2's Last Word on 'Innocence' iTunes Release
- Kanye West: 'Meeting Paul McCartney Was Like Meeting Ralph Lauren'
- Marijuana Officially Legal in Washington, D.C. (For Now)
- As Nasty as They Wanna Be: The 20 Dirtiest Album Covers of All Time
- Watch Christina Aguilera Imitate Britney Spears, Shakira on ‘Jimmy Fallon’
- Aerosmith Talk 45 Years of 'Kicking Ass' Onstage
- Robin Williams' Daughter: 'There’s No Point Questioning' Suicide