Stephen Colbert has found yet another reason to love Siri, the iPhone's voice recognition software: According to various sources, she is pro-life, as she is unable to locate any abortion clinics in Manhattan. But that's not the only way Siri is, as Colbert put it last night, "earning her conservative cred." The software has famously had trouble recognizing foreign accents, which means she's just as xenophobic as Colbert himself. To make Siri into the perfect "archconservative woman," Colbert made a few modifications to the program. Check out his creative tweaks below.
Stephen Colbert Tests Siri's Conservative Cred
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies of All-Time According to Chris Rock
Bleacher ReportWhat It's Like to Be in Mayweather's Entourage
Men's JournalDo Men Suck at Friendship?
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema BlendTop 10 Steamiest Sex Scenes
- Jared Leto Debuts Ghoulish 'Suicide Squad' Version of the Joker
- 11 Things We Learned From Bruce Jenner's Coming Out Interview
- The Secret Life of Transgender Rocker Tom Gabel
- Watch Terry Crews Punch Out Mike Tyson on 'Lip Sync Battle'
- Watch Neil deGrasse Tyson, Jon Stewart Debate Superman vs. Batman
- Waka Flocka Flame for President: Watch His Exclusive Campaign Video
- Navajo Actress Explains Why She Left Adam Sandler 'Ridiculous 6' Set
- Joan Jett: Built to Rock