Stephen Colbert has found yet another reason to love Siri, the iPhone's voice recognition software: According to various sources, she is pro-life, as she is unable to locate any abortion clinics in Manhattan. But that's not the only way Siri is, as Colbert put it last night, "earning her conservative cred." The software has famously had trouble recognizing foreign accents, which means she's just as xenophobic as Colbert himself. To make Siri into the perfect "archconservative woman," Colbert made a few modifications to the program. Check out his creative tweaks below.
Stephen Colbert Tests Siri's Conservative Cred
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
Guitar WorldThe 30 Most Badass Guitarists of All Time
DiffuserThe 10 Nastiest Feuds In Alternative Music
Mental Floss7 Movies That Sent People Running Out of Theaters
SalonTop 11 'SNL' Political Sketches Of All Time
CrackedThe 18 Most Baffling Lines Of Dialogue In Movie History
- There Is No Real Hillary Clinton
- Keith Richards on Getting Busted, Zeppelin and Stones’ Future
- Putin's Angels: Inside Russia's Most Infamous Motorcycle Club
- Hear Grunge Supergroup Ten Commandos' 'Staring Down the Dust'
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Sammy Hagar: 'If I Joined Van Halen Right Now, I'd Feel Like a Hypocrite'
- Vote for the 2016 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Inductees
- Frank Zappa's Widow Gail Zappa Dead at 70