With more than 320 super PACs registered with the FEC at last count, Stephen Colbert can't help but feel as if "everyone's riding [his] wallet-tails." Case in point: Obama recently revised his stance on super PACs as his re-election campaign begins to seek donations, saying that he still believes the Citizens United decision is wrong but that it's hard to "disarm unilaterally." "No matter how morally wrong you believe a system is, you have to use it to defeat it," Colbert mock-intoned. "It's like how Lincoln won the Civil War by buying a bunch of slaves." Watch the hilarious clip below.
Stephen Colbert on Super PAC Mania
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies of All-Time According to Chris Rock
Bleacher ReportWhat It's Like to Be in Mayweather's Entourage
Men's JournalDo Men Suck at Friendship?
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema BlendTop 10 Steamiest Sex Scenes
- Jared Leto Debuts Ghoulish 'Suicide Squad' Version of the Joker
- 11 Things We Learned From Bruce Jenner's Coming Out Interview
- The Secret Life of Transgender Rocker Tom Gabel
- Joan Jett: Built to Rock
- Watch Neil deGrasse Tyson, Jon Stewart Debate Superman vs. Batman
- Waka Flocka Flame for President: Watch His Exclusive Campaign Video
- Navajo Actress Explains Why She Left Adam Sandler 'Ridiculous 6' Set
- Watch Terry Crews Punch Out Mike Tyson on 'Lip Sync Battle'