With more than 320 super PACs registered with the FEC at last count, Stephen Colbert can't help but feel as if "everyone's riding [his] wallet-tails." Case in point: Obama recently revised his stance on super PACs as his re-election campaign begins to seek donations, saying that he still believes the Citizens United decision is wrong but that it's hard to "disarm unilaterally." "No matter how morally wrong you believe a system is, you have to use it to defeat it," Colbert mock-intoned. "It's like how Lincoln won the Civil War by buying a bunch of slaves." Watch the hilarious clip below.
Stephen Colbert on Super PAC Mania
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema Blend15 Incredible Facts You Didn't Know About Back To The Future
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
- Hear Slayer's Eerie New Crusher 'When the Stillness Comes'
- Being Ringo: A Beatle's All-Starr Life
- Black Sabbath's Bill Ward: 'I Don't Know If I'm a Member'
- Green Day Return to the Stage With Raucous, Career-Spanning Cleveland Gig
- Dave Grohl on First Foo Fighters Show: 'I Was F--king Mortified'
- Bill Withers: The Soul Man Who Walked Away
- Campaign 2016: Hillary Clinton's Fake Populism Is a Hit
- Frances Bean Cobain on Life After Kurt's Death: An Exclusive Q&A