With more than 320 super PACs registered with the FEC at last count, Stephen Colbert can't help but feel as if "everyone's riding [his] wallet-tails." Case in point: Obama recently revised his stance on super PACs as his re-election campaign begins to seek donations, saying that he still believes the Citizens United decision is wrong but that it's hard to "disarm unilaterally." "No matter how morally wrong you believe a system is, you have to use it to defeat it," Colbert mock-intoned. "It's like how Lincoln won the Civil War by buying a bunch of slaves." Watch the hilarious clip below.
Stephen Colbert on Super PAC Mania
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
Guitar WorldThe 30 Most Badass Guitarists of All Time
DiffuserThe 10 Nastiest Feuds In Alternative Music
Mental Floss7 Movies That Sent People Running Out of Theaters
SalonTop 11 'SNL' Political Sketches Of All Time
CrackedThe 18 Most Baffling Lines Of Dialogue In Movie History
- There Is No Real Hillary Clinton
- Keith Richards on Getting Busted, Zeppelin and Stones’ Future
- Inside the Wesleyan Molly Bust
- Hear Grunge Supergroup Ten Commandos' 'Staring Down the Dust'
- Sammy Hagar: 'If I Joined Van Halen Right Now, I'd Feel Like a Hypocrite'
- Putin's Angels: Inside Russia's Most Infamous Motorcycle Club
- Vote for the 2016 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Inductees
- Frank Zappa's Widow Gail Zappa Dead at 70