With more than 320 super PACs registered with the FEC at last count, Stephen Colbert can't help but feel as if "everyone's riding [his] wallet-tails." Case in point: Obama recently revised his stance on super PACs as his re-election campaign begins to seek donations, saying that he still believes the Citizens United decision is wrong but that it's hard to "disarm unilaterally." "No matter how morally wrong you believe a system is, you have to use it to defeat it," Colbert mock-intoned. "It's like how Lincoln won the Civil War by buying a bunch of slaves." Watch the hilarious clip below.
Stephen Colbert on Super PAC Mania
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
SalonThe 7 Most Tragic Band Deaths In Rock History
Mental Floss11 Hit Songs Originally Intended for Other Artists
Mental Floss24 Things You Didn't Know About 'Goodfellas'
DiffuserMusicians We've Already Lost in 2016
Cracked6 Bands That Reinvented Themselves To Get Famous
- Watch Beyonce's Surprise New Video 'Formation'
- Super Bowl Halftime Shows Ranked: From Worst to Best
- Alice Cooper on His Dinner With David Bowie and Ray Bradbury
- 25 Musicians 'Feeling the Bern' for Bernie Sanders
- Coldplay's Chris Martin Gets Personal: Inside the New Issue
- Beyonce's Black Southern 'Formation'
- Lady Gaga Talks Super Bowl Anthem: 'I Just Sang From My Heart'
- Watch Lady Gaga Sing Stirring National Anthem at Super Bowl 50