The Texas governor and GOP presidential candidate Rick Perry demands a moratorium on all environmental regulations, saying Obama's Environmental Protection Agency is "killing jobs all across America." Colbert likes what he's hearing: "Any candidate can say the Environmental Protection Agency is killing jobs. Only Perry goes the extra step and says it while killing the environment with his idling bus." Plus: Colbert Super PAC beats out the competition to become Perry's "official unofficial, non-connected, independent expenditure, all-you-can-eat money trough."
Stephen Colbert on Rick Perry's Unregulated Mouth
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast2015's Most Anticipated Movies
MicThe Best Album of the Year — You Won’t Hear at the Grammys
MicRihanna Just Dropped a New Track With Kanye West
Men's Journal5 Benefits of Dating the Old-Fashioned Way
The Daily BeastAre These the Future Oscar Winners?
- Blink-182's Hoppus, Barker Blast 'Ungrateful, Disingenuous' Tom DeLonge
- Tom DeLonge Leaves Blink-182
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize
- Sam Smith on Tom Petty Settlement: 'Similarities' But 'Complete Coincidence'
- James Franco Talks 'Resentment,' 'Weird Expectations' for 'The Interview'
- WWE 'Royal Rumble' Recap: The Philadelphia Phuck You
- Michael Moore Responds to 'Haters' After 'American Sniper' Uproar
- Sundance 2015: Intimate 'Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck' Doc Stuns at Premiere