Boy, was Stephen Colbert het up last night! And no wonder. He had to start his show an hour early, thanks to the 'big-government chrono-Nazis and their 'daylight savings.'' And what's that all about? "Barack Obama stealing an hour of my life to redistribute it to poor people," of course. "They say you get your daylight savings' hour back in the fall," Colbert concedes. "But who's earning the interest on that hour in the meantime? The unions, that's who." Watch the clip:
Stephen Colbert on 'Daylight Savings Socialism'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
AskMenThe Top 99 Outstanding Women of 2015
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
The Daily BeastInside New York’s Most ‘Elite’ Sex Party
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
Salon5 Mysteries We Hope the “X-Files” Reboot Will Resolve
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On April 1
- The Children of ISIS
- Rihanna Asserts Her Dominance on New Song 'Bitch Better Have My Money'
- Dr. Dre Talks N.W.A Biopic, Eazy-E's Death, Eminem and Making New Music
- Roger Daltrey: 'I Want Us to Stop at the Top of Our Game'
- Sara Evans Blasts Fox's 'Last Man on Earth': 'I Was Thoroughly Disgusted'
- Andy Summers on the Police: 'We Were the Most Desirable Men in the World'
- Flashback: The Unedited 'Boats 'N Hoes' Video From 'Step Brothers'
- 10 New Artists You Need to Know: March 2015