Seeking: NJ People With Credit Card, Mortgage Issues
Just a quick all-points bulletin, and please excuse my use of this space to make up for research failures. I'm working on a pair of corruption stories and I'm looking for people who may have ended up having consumer problems with certain companies. I'm particularly interested in people from central and northern New Jersey. So I'm looking for people who had either of the following issues:
• Problems with a Chase credit card (or a Chase-related card, like for instance a Circuit City card). Especially if you had, or know someone who had, a court judgment over a delinquent Chase account, please drop me a note.
• A foreclosure involving a home loan originally issued by the now-defunct New Century Co.
Beyond that, I'm interested in hearing the stories of anyone who has had a particularly difficult tangle with any of the usual banking suspects (Chase, Bank of America, Citi, etc.), and has suffered serious financial problems as a result. Again, I'm interested in folks who live in northern New Jersey, Newark, Paterson, etc. Ultimately I'm going to be writing about the impact of the banks on these towns, so if you live in a place that's seen major changes recently (mass foreclosures, problems with municipal financing, etc.), please also let me know.
The best address to which to write is firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks again ... will return to regularly scheduled programming soon!
Around the Web
Around the Web
Cracked5 Real People Screwed By 'True-Story' Movies Based On Them
MTV News19 Songs You Didn’t Know Ed Sheeran Wrote
VultureEvery American Idol Finalist, Ranked From Worst to Best
Diffuser27 Rockers Who Died At Age 27
Mental Floss11 Actors Who Asked For Their Characters To Be Killed Off
Salon10 Insane Climax Tips
- Gwen Stefani Enlists George Clooney, Julia Roberts for 'Carpool Karaoke'
- See System of a Down's Serj Tankian Perform New Political Song 'Artsakh'
- Watch Paul McCartney Cover Prince's 'Let's Go Crazy' in Minneapolis
- Prince: Remembering the Rock Star, Funk Lord, Provocateur, Genius
- ‘Captain America: Civil War’: Why Chris Evans Is the Anxious Avenger
- Ted Cruz Will Die So That You May Live
- A Final Visit With Prince: Rolling Stone's Lost Cover Story
- Ladies and Gentlemen, the GOP Presidential Nominee, Donald Trump