Seeking: NJ People With Credit Card, Mortgage Issues
Just a quick all-points bulletin, and please excuse my use of this space to make up for research failures. I'm working on a pair of corruption stories and I'm looking for people who may have ended up having consumer problems with certain companies. I'm particularly interested in people from central and northern New Jersey. So I'm looking for people who had either of the following issues:
• Problems with a Chase credit card (or a Chase-related card, like for instance a Circuit City card). Especially if you had, or know someone who had, a court judgment over a delinquent Chase account, please drop me a note.
• A foreclosure involving a home loan originally issued by the now-defunct New Century Co.
Beyond that, I'm interested in hearing the stories of anyone who has had a particularly difficult tangle with any of the usual banking suspects (Chase, Bank of America, Citi, etc.), and has suffered serious financial problems as a result. Again, I'm interested in folks who live in northern New Jersey, Newark, Paterson, etc. Ultimately I'm going to be writing about the impact of the banks on these towns, so if you live in a place that's seen major changes recently (mass foreclosures, problems with municipal financing, etc.), please also let me know.
The best address to which to write is email@example.com. Thanks again ... will return to regularly scheduled programming soon!
Around the Web
Around the Web
- The Endless Fall of Suge Knight
- Grateful Dead End 50-Year Career With Moving, Magnificent Final Show
- Andy Samberg on '7 Days in Hell,' Mockumentaries and Threeways
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Marshawn Lynch's Biopic Will Never Released, Because It's 'Terrible'
- Watch Dave Grohl Cover Neil Young With Pearl Jam, Blind Melon Members
- Watch U2 Perform 'Desire' With Local Tribute Act
- Pink Floyd Reunited With Roger Waters 10 Years Ago This Week