A few weeks ago, Rolling Stone featured a story by Guy Lawson that attempted to pull back the curtain on the FBI's anti-terror task forces and whether or not they were simply in the business of creating fear. Rolling Stone received a great deal of feedback on the story, including a lengthy response from FBI Assistant Director John J. Miller. To read Miller's letter, as well as Lawson's response and other reactions from readers, click here.
Read Responses to "The Fear Factory"
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mic12 Stunning Pics Offer a Rare View Inside the Lives of Sex Workers
Cracked29 Bizarre True Stories Behind the Most Popular Music Ever
SalonHere Is the Average Penis Length According to Science
Clickhole5 Absolutely Legendary Celebrity Party Stories
Cinema BlendThe Top 10 Steamiest Movie Sex Scenes of All Time
Cracked6 Insane Meltdowns by Actors on Set of Their Greatest Movies
- Go Ahead and Call Bill O'Reilly What He Is: A Pathological Liar
- Eminem, Dr. Dre and 50 Cent Reveal Shady History in New Doc
- Grateful Dead Members, More Booked for Jerry Garcia Tribute Show
- Flashback: Pearl Jam Play Intense 'Black' on 'MTV Unplugged'
- Paul McCartney Revives 1969 Track for Johnny Depp Supergroup
- Madonna on Making 'Rebel Heart,' the Age of Distraction and Joan of Arc
- Watch Major Lazer Trace Their Reggae Roots on a Wild Journey to Jamaica
- DJ AM Doc, Schwarzenegger Zombie Movie Lead Tribeca Lineup