On Hunter S. Thompson and the New Edition of 'Fear and Loathing: On the Campaign Trail '72'
So earlier this year I was asked by Simon and Schuster to write the introduction to the 40th anniversary edition of Fear and Loathing: On the Campaign Trail '72. Needless to say, this has been one of the coolest things to happen in my career. The book should be out soon, and I hope people like the new edition (the new black cover design looks great); in the meantime, I did a Q&A with the Village Voice about the book, about Hunter, and about what Hunter might have thought about the current presidential race.
See here for the interview.
Around the Web
Around the Web
Cracked5 Famous Movies That Were Insane Parties Behind the Scenes
SalonThe 7 Most Offensive TV Shows Of All Time
Diffuser10 Best Album Closing Tracks
Mental Floss20 Things You Didn’t Know About Pulp Fiction
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
SalonSecrets Of The Female Pickup Artist
- The GOP Is Now Officially the Party of Dumb White People
- Conservative Heads Explode Over Kentucky's Bigoted County Clerk
- The Point of No Return: Climate Change Nightmares Are Already Here
- The Real 'Dear Prudence' on Meeting Beatles in India
- Merle Haggard Laments New Country Music About 'Screwing on a Tailgate'
- 'Rocky Horror' at 40: Hear Soundtrack Outtake, Read Producer's Reflections
- 'Goonies' Director Plots 'Immersive Theater' Adaptation
- Keith Richards: Rap Is for 'Tone-Deaf People'