Progressive groups like Campaign for America's Future and MoveOn.org are throwing their considerable weight behind the Occupy Wall Street protests, and even organizing similar events in Washington, D.C., the Washington Post reports. Campaign for America's Future will host a march on Capital Hill to protest the role of corporate and lobbying dollars in politics. "Occupy K Street is starting … to send the same message to corporate lobbyists that’s being sent to Congress and Wall Street," one of the march's organizers told reporters. "It’s a beautiful moment of convergence — versus Wall Street, versus cuts, for our future.” This and other news of the day in our Threat Assessment photo gallery.
Occupy Wall Street Protest Spreads
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
DiffuserThe Strangest Deaths In Rock History
SalonThe 7 Most Offensive TV Shows Of All Time
Guitar WorldThe 10 Best Stage Names of All Time
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
Guitar WorldThe 13 Creepiest Album Covers of All Time
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
- Hear Drake Demolish Meek Mill on 'Back to Back' Freestyle
- Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free
- Watch David Gilmour's New Animated Video for 'Rattle That Lock'
- Watch the Throne: Dave Grohl on How the Foos Saved Their Summer
- Watch the Edge, Adam Clayton's Shock Performance With U2 Cover Band
- Drake Responds to Meek Mill With 'Charged Up' Diss Track
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Flashback: Watch Two Cut Scenes From 'Shawshank Redemption'