Progressive groups like Campaign for America's Future and MoveOn.org are throwing their considerable weight behind the Occupy Wall Street protests, and even organizing similar events in Washington, D.C., the Washington Post reports. Campaign for America's Future will host a march on Capital Hill to protest the role of corporate and lobbying dollars in politics. "Occupy K Street is starting … to send the same message to corporate lobbyists that’s being sent to Congress and Wall Street," one of the march's organizers told reporters. "It’s a beautiful moment of convergence — versus Wall Street, versus cuts, for our future.” This and other news of the day in our Threat Assessment photo gallery.
Occupy Wall Street Protest Spreads
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked24 Horrifying Stories Behind the Scenes of Huge Movies
Cinema BlendThe 20 Best Movies on YouTube
Clickhole5 Absolutely Legendary Celebrity Party Stories
Cracked6 Celebs You Didn't Know Had Ridiculous Music Careers
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
SalonThe Top 10 Oral Sex Movie Scenes
- Dakota Johnson on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- Scott Walker, God's Gift to the Democratic Party
- President Obama, J.J. Abrams, Zachary Quinto Pay Tribute to Leonard Nimoy
- Watch Jimmy Kimmel Call Out Anti-Vaxxers in Scathing Monologue
- Kanye West Reveals New Album Title 'So Help Me God'
- The Killer Inside Kid Rock
- Is Kentucky Killing College Basketball?
- Alabama Shakes Bring New 'Sound & Color' Tracks to 'SNL'