Progressive groups like Campaign for America's Future and MoveOn.org are throwing their considerable weight behind the Occupy Wall Street protests, and even organizing similar events in Washington, D.C., the Washington Post reports. Campaign for America's Future will host a march on Capital Hill to protest the role of corporate and lobbying dollars in politics. "Occupy K Street is starting … to send the same message to corporate lobbyists that’s being sent to Congress and Wall Street," one of the march's organizers told reporters. "It’s a beautiful moment of convergence — versus Wall Street, versus cuts, for our future.” This and other news of the day in our Threat Assessment photo gallery.
Occupy Wall Street Protest Spreads
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies of All-Time According to Chris Rock
Bleacher ReportThe Worst Picks in NFL Draft History
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
Cracked28 Great Movie Moments Created By Ignoring The Script
Men's Journal10 Sexual Hygiene Tips for Better Sex
Cinema BlendTop 10 Grossest TV Moments
- George Clinton: Doctor Atomic
- 11 Things We Learned From Bruce Jenner's Coming Out Interview
- Tatiana Maslany on That Emmys Snub and Playing Nine Roles on 'Orphan Black'
- Hear Pete Townshend's Orchestral Remake of the Who's 'Love, Reign O'er Me'
- Watch Brandon Flowers' Creepy, Retro 'Lonely Town' Video
- Watch Jason Isbell Pay Tribute to Warren Zevon on 'Letterman'
- Neil Young and Stephen Stills Light Up the Stage at L.A. Autism Benefit
- DaveWatch: Countdown to Letterman's Last 'Late Show,' Day 19