New 'Men's Journal' Piece Up: Your Burning Questions, Answered
Just FYI, this month's Men's Journal article is online.
It's basically a mailbag, answering reader questions -- I left out the "Why did God make you so ugly?" queries but most of the rest of the good ones are there.
As an aside, a quick announcement: after the New Year, there are going to be some changes to my blog. Among other things, I'm going to do a mini-mailbag once a week where I answer a few reader questions. It's probably going to be every Monday. So beginning now, if you have obnoxious or even non-obnoxious questions you want me to tackle, you can send them in to asktaibbi [at] rollingstone [dot] com.
Around the Web
Around the Web
Cracked5 Famous Movies That Were Insane Parties Behind the Scenes
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
Screen Rant10 Decisions That Ruined Movies
Diffuser27 Rockers Who Died at Age 27
AskMenThe 40 Best Guy Movies Of All Time
Mental Floss33 Surprising Stories Behind Famous Songs
- Lewis Black on Surviving Two Decades at 'The Daily Show'
- Jon Stewart Bids Farewell to Fox News: 'Adios, Motherf---ers'
- Jimmy Fallon Plays Donald Trump, Gets Debate Advice From Obama
- Skulls, Satan and Dave Grohl: Inside Mysterious Occult-Rock Band Ghost
- 25 Best 'Daily Show' Correspondents
- Jon Stewart: Goodbye to the Last Honest Newsman
- Jimmy Page on 'Coda,' Led Zep's Indian Sojourn and His Next Big Project
- Are Rogue Militants Preparing for War on American Soil?