President Barack Obama wowed an audience at a fundraiser at the Apollo Theater in New York back in January by singing the opening line from Al Green's classic, "Let's Stay Together." A clip from the event immediately went viral, and it was soon released as a free ringtone on the Obama 2012 campaign site. As it turns out, singing a bit of the tune was very much an impromptu decision, as Obama told Rolling Stone editor and publisher Jann S. Wenner during an interview in early April in the Oval Office.
LISTEN: Obama on Singing
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies of All-Time According to Chris Rock
Bleacher ReportWhat It's Like to Be in Mayweather's Entourage
Men's JournalDo Men Suck at Friendship?
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema BlendTop 10 Steamiest Sex Scenes
- 'Super Troopers 2' Officially a Go After Crowdfunding $4.4 Million
- 5 Things We Learned From 2015 White House Correspondents' Dinner
- Jay Z Defends Tidal: 'We Are Here for the Long Haul'
- Native American Actors Defend Adam Sandler's 'Ridiculous 6'
- 11 Things We Learned From Bruce Jenner's Coming Out Interview
- Waka Flocka Flame for President: Watch His Exclusive Campaign Video
- Navajo Actress Explains Why She Left Adam Sandler 'Ridiculous 6' Set
- Jared Leto Debuts Ghoulish 'Suicide Squad' Version of the Joker