During the Daily Show's break from the airwaves, the Occupy Wall Street movements spread to more than 60 cities beyond New York. "They're like the Hard Rock Cafe of leftist movements!" exclaimed Jon Stewart. And sure, the expansion bodes well, but the "best sign the movement's taking off," according to Stewart, is that Mitt Romney has flip-flopped on the issue. You know you've really made it when "Mitt Romney has taken both sides about you," he says. Now that they've cleared that major milestone, Stewart has some advice for the protesters; watch him dole it out below.
Jon Stewart's Advice for Occupy Wall Street
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
SalonThe 7 Most Tragic Band Deaths In Rock History
Mental Floss11 Hit Songs Originally Intended for Other Artists
Mental Floss24 Things You Didn't Know About 'Goodfellas'
DiffuserMusicians We've Already Lost in 2016
Cracked6 Bands That Reinvented Themselves To Get Famous
- Watch Beyonce's Surprise New Video 'Formation'
- A Polygamist Cult's Last Stand: The Rise and Fall of Warren Jeffs
- 40 Greatest TV Villains of All Time
- 'Daily Show' Defends Beyonce's Super Bowl Performance, Slams Haters
- Watch the Tanner Family Reunite in First 'Fuller House' Trailer
- Stephen King on 'Dark Tower' Movie: 'It's Likely to Happen'
- Hear David Crosby's Tender New Ballad With Snarky Puppy
- Watch Seal, Ewan McGregor, Gary Oldman Lead David Bowie Tribute