During the Daily Show's break from the airwaves, the Occupy Wall Street movements spread to more than 60 cities beyond New York. "They're like the Hard Rock Cafe of leftist movements!" exclaimed Jon Stewart. And sure, the expansion bodes well, but the "best sign the movement's taking off," according to Stewart, is that Mitt Romney has flip-flopped on the issue. You know you've really made it when "Mitt Romney has taken both sides about you," he says. Now that they've cleared that major milestone, Stewart has some advice for the protesters; watch him dole it out below.
Jon Stewart's Advice for Occupy Wall Street
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
AskMenThe Top 99 Outstanding Women of 2015
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
The Daily BeastInside New York’s Most ‘Elite’ Sex Party
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
Salon5 Mysteries We Hope the “X-Files” Reboot Will Resolve
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On April 1
- The Children of ISIS
- Rihanna Asserts Her Dominance on New Song 'Bitch Better Have My Money'
- Dr. Dre Talks N.W.A Biopic, Eazy-E's Death, Eminem and Making New Music
- Roger Daltrey: 'I Want Us to Stop at the Top of Our Game'
- Andy Summers on the Police: 'We Were the Most Desirable Men in the World'
- Sara Evans Blasts Fox's 'Last Man on Earth': 'I Was Thoroughly Disgusted'
- The Gangster Princess of Beverly Hills
- Flashback: The Unedited 'Boats 'N Hoes' Video From 'Step Brothers'