During the Daily Show's break from the airwaves, the Occupy Wall Street movements spread to more than 60 cities beyond New York. "They're like the Hard Rock Cafe of leftist movements!" exclaimed Jon Stewart. And sure, the expansion bodes well, but the "best sign the movement's taking off," according to Stewart, is that Mitt Romney has flip-flopped on the issue. You know you've really made it when "Mitt Romney has taken both sides about you," he says. Now that they've cleared that major milestone, Stewart has some advice for the protesters; watch him dole it out below.
Jon Stewart's Advice for Occupy Wall Street
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On March 1
Bleacher ReportTaishan Dong: The Chinese 7-Footer Ready to Dominate the Boxing World
Cinema BlendThe 20 Best Movies on YouTube
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
Men's JournalDo Men Suck at Friendship?
- Scott Walker, God's Gift to the Democratic Party
- President Obama, J.J. Abrams, Zachary Quinto Pay Tribute to Leonard Nimoy
- Madonna on Stage Fall: 'It Was a Horrible Nightmare Because I Like to Be Amazing'
- Watch Jimmy Kimmel Call Out Anti-Vaxxers in Scathing Monologue
- Noel Gallagher on Loving 'Seinfeld,' Hating Most Everything Else
- The Killer Inside Kid Rock
- U2's Last Word on 'Innocence' iTunes Release
- Is Kentucky Killing College Basketball?