During the Daily Show's break from the airwaves, the Occupy Wall Street movements spread to more than 60 cities beyond New York. "They're like the Hard Rock Cafe of leftist movements!" exclaimed Jon Stewart. And sure, the expansion bodes well, but the "best sign the movement's taking off," according to Stewart, is that Mitt Romney has flip-flopped on the issue. You know you've really made it when "Mitt Romney has taken both sides about you," he says. Now that they've cleared that major milestone, Stewart has some advice for the protesters; watch him dole it out below.
Jon Stewart's Advice for Occupy Wall Street
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Famous Movies That Were Insane Parties Behind the Scenes
SalonThe 7 Most Offensive TV Shows Of All Time
Diffuser10 Best Album Closing Tracks
Mental Floss20 Things You Didn’t Know About Pulp Fiction
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
SalonSecrets Of The Female Pickup Artist
- The Republicans Are Now Officially the Party of White Paranoia
- Can We Talk? Joan Rivers' 10 Best Jokes
- The Real 'Dear Prudence' on Meeting Beatles in India
- Conservative Heads Explode Over Kentucky's Bigoted County Clerk
- The Point of No Return: Climate Change Nightmares Are Already Here
- Merle Haggard Laments New Country Music About 'Screwing on a Tailgate'
- 'Goonies' Director Plots 'Immersive Theater' Adaptation
- See Sara Evans, REO Speedwagon Collide on 'Ridin' the Storm Out'