During the Daily Show's break from the airwaves, the Occupy Wall Street movements spread to more than 60 cities beyond New York. "They're like the Hard Rock Cafe of leftist movements!" exclaimed Jon Stewart. And sure, the expansion bodes well, but the "best sign the movement's taking off," according to Stewart, is that Mitt Romney has flip-flopped on the issue. You know you've really made it when "Mitt Romney has taken both sides about you," he says. Now that they've cleared that major milestone, Stewart has some advice for the protesters; watch him dole it out below.
Jon Stewart's Advice for Occupy Wall Street
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast20 Things You Didn’t Know About Pulp Fiction
SalonThe 13 Most Cringeworthy Sex Scenes in ‘Girls’
The Daily BeastInside New York’s Most Elite Sex Party
Salon10 Songs with Hidden Drug References
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
- 10 Things We Learned From Scientology Doc 'Going Clear'
- 5 Things We Learned From 'Walking Dead''s Season 5 Finale
- The Children of ISIS
- Jason Beghe: The TV Tough Guy Who Took on Scientology
- Inside Scientology
- Why Hiring Trevor Noah to Host 'The Daily Show' Is a Great Idea
- Why Trevor Noah Is a Great Choice to Host 'The Daily Show'
- Reba at 60: The Country Queen's Iconic Career in Photos
- Jay Z, Kanye, Rihanna Throw Support Behind Streaming Service Tidal