Last night on The Daily Show, Jon Stewart was in "despair" over the lack of good joke material this election cycle. Or he was, until he got a surprise gift: "Have the comedy gods delivered unto me ... a Trump-o-gram?" On the same day that Mitt Romney clinched the Republican nomination, Stewart said, all anyone could talk about was "reality show host and antique doll hair thief Donald Trump," and his conspiracy theories about President Obama's birthplace. "That is a shot of pure, imported, rare, single-malt, black tar Trump resin," he said.
Jon Stewart Thanks the Comedy Gods For the Return of the Donald
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
SalonThe 7 Most Tragic Band Deaths In Rock History
Mental Floss11 Hit Songs Originally Intended for Other Artists
Mental Floss24 Things You Didn't Know About 'Goodfellas'
Diffuser27 of the Most Offensive Band Names Ever
Cracked5 Famous People Who Lost Everything (For Stupid Reasons)
- Watch Beyonce's Surprise New Video 'Formation'
- Slipknot's Corey Taylor Talks Combating Racism in Metal
- 10 Things We Learned From L.A. Reid's Juicy Tell-All
- Eagles Members, Jackson Browne Uniting for Glenn Frey Grammy Tribute
- A Polygamist Cult's Last Stand: The Rise and Fall of Warren Jeffs
- Stephen King on 'Dark Tower' Movie: 'It's Likely to Happen'
- WTF Happened in the New Hampshire Primary, Explained
- Watch Johnny Depp Star in Funny or Die's Donald Trump Biopic