Inspired by conservative crazy person Ann Coulter's statement that "our blacks are better than [liberals'] blacks," Jon Stewart held a "Best F*#king Roundtable" to debate the matter. Correspondents Samantha Bee, Wyatt Cenac and John Oliver weighed in on the conservative-versus-liberal minority debate, with all three mock-agreeing that "conservatives just have the better blacks." Watch the trio pay homage to conservative blacks, Jews and women below.
Jon Stewart on 'Who Has Better Blacks'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mic12 Stunning Pics Offer a Rare View Inside the Lives of Sex Workers
Cracked29 Bizarre True Stories Behind the Most Popular Music Ever
SalonHere Is the Average Penis Length According to Science
Clickhole5 Absolutely Legendary Celebrity Party Stories
Cinema BlendThe Top 10 Steamiest Movie Sex Scenes of All Time
Cracked6 Insane Meltdowns by Actors on Set of Their Greatest Movies
- Go Ahead and Call Bill O'Reilly What He Is: A Pathological Liar
- Jimmy Fallon Challenges Mullet-Wearing Hugh Jackman to 'Musical Beers'
- After Netanyahu Speech, Congress Is Officially High School
- Hall and Oates Suing Granola Company Over 'Haulin' Oats'
- Adam Sandler Shares Classic Chris Farley, Michael Keaton 'SNL' Stories
- McDonald's Responds to Indie-Pop Duo's Viral Complaint
- Grateful Dead Members, More Booked for Jerry Garcia Tribute Show
- Eminem, Dr. Dre and 50 Cent Reveal Shady History in New Doc