When Herman Cain dropped out of the presidential race, Jon Stewart was nothing short of despondent. "I worried that my job would never bring me joy again," he admitted. But, sometimes, Stewart said on last night's Daily Show, "when God closes a door, he opens a window" – and that window is the upcoming GOP debate moderated by Donald Trump. Even better, Trump also announced recently that, if the "wrong candidate" gets the Republican nomination, he'd jump into the race himself. Watch a gleeful Stewart below.
Jon Stewart on Trump, Da Best Debate Guy Ever
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies of All-Time According to Chris Rock
Bleacher ReportThe Worst Picks in NFL Draft History
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
Cracked28 Great Movie Moments Created By Ignoring The Script
Men's Journal10 Sexual Hygiene Tips for Better Sex
Cinema BlendTop 10 Grossest TV Moments
- George Clinton: Doctor Atomic
- Tatiana Maslany on That Emmys Snub and Playing Nine Roles on 'Orphan Black'
- 11 Things We Learned From Bruce Jenner's Coming Out Interview
- Hear Pete Townshend's Orchestral Remake of the Who's 'Love, Reign O'er Me'
- Watch Brandon Flowers' Creepy, Retro 'Lonely Town' Video
- 'Gotham' Recap: Stupor Heroes
- Watch Jason Isbell Pay Tribute to Warren Zevon on 'Letterman'
- Rolling Stone and UVA: The Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism Report