Who has the most to lose from Obama's new debt plan? Multi-millionaires, of course, says Jon Stewart. Republican Rep. John Fleming of Louisiana appeared on MSNBC to explain how hard things are as a small business owner, even before Obama's proposed "millionaire's tax;" though he makes over $6 million a year, he says that he "only has about $400,000" to reinvest in his businesses. With the tax increase, "the super rich are going [to go] extinct," warns Stewart. "We'd add them to the endangered species list, but you know how much they despise government regulation." Watch the Daily Show's take on the plight of a "shrinking, exploited minority."
Jon Stewart on the Shrinking, Exploited Rich
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked24 Horrifying Stories Behind the Scenes of Huge Movies
Cinema BlendThe 20 Best Movies on YouTube
Clickhole5 Absolutely Legendary Celebrity Party Stories
Cracked6 Celebs You Didn't Know Had Ridiculous Music Careers
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
SalonThe Top 10 Oral Sex Movie Scenes
- Metallica Kick Off Reissue Project With 'No Life 'Til Leather' Cassette
- Hear Kanye West's Triumphant New 'All Day'
- Mumford & Sons Talk Going Electric on New Album ‘Wilder Mind’
- Watch Bob Dylan Navigate a Bloody Love Triangle in New Video
- Why Is This Man Still in Jail?
- Scott Walker, God's Gift to the Democratic Party
- 'Better Call Saul' Recap: Open Mike Night
- Watch Halestorm Rebel Against Day Jobs in Raucous 'Amen' Video