Who has the most to lose from Obama's new debt plan? Multi-millionaires, of course, says Jon Stewart. Republican Rep. John Fleming of Louisiana appeared on MSNBC to explain how hard things are as a small business owner, even before Obama's proposed "millionaire's tax;" though he makes over $6 million a year, he says that he "only has about $400,000" to reinvest in his businesses. With the tax increase, "the super rich are going [to go] extinct," warns Stewart. "We'd add them to the endangered species list, but you know how much they despise government regulation." Watch the Daily Show's take on the plight of a "shrinking, exploited minority."
Jon Stewart on the Shrinking, Exploited Rich
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
SalonThe 19 Greatest Double Entendre Songs
VultureAll 169 Seinfeld Episodes, Ranked from Worst to Best
Guitar WorldThe 20 Best Rock Guitar Intros of All Time
DiffuserMusicians We've Already Lost in 2016
Mental Floss24 Things You Didn't Know About 'Goodfellas'
Cracked7 Insane Things TV Shows Did When They Ran Out Of Money
- Watch Beyonce's Surprise New Video 'Formation'
- Watch Coldplay, Beyonce and Bruno Mars Rock Super Bowl 50 Halftime
- Watch Lady Gaga Sing Stirring National Anthem at Super Bowl 50
- Super Bowl Halftime Shows Ranked: From Worst to Best
- The Vampire Squid Tells Us How to Vote
- 100 Greatest Guitarists
- Larry David on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- See Larry David's 'Bern Your Enthusiasm' 'SNL' Parody