Who has the most to lose from Obama's new debt plan? Multi-millionaires, of course, says Jon Stewart. Republican Rep. John Fleming of Louisiana appeared on MSNBC to explain how hard things are as a small business owner, even before Obama's proposed "millionaire's tax;" though he makes over $6 million a year, he says that he "only has about $400,000" to reinvest in his businesses. With the tax increase, "the super rich are going [to go] extinct," warns Stewart. "We'd add them to the endangered species list, but you know how much they despise government regulation." Watch the Daily Show's take on the plight of a "shrinking, exploited minority."
Jon Stewart on the Shrinking, Exploited Rich
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Real People Screwed By 'True-Story' Movies Based On Them
Diffuser27 Rockers Who Died At Age 27
VultureEvery American Idol Finalist, Ranked From Worst to Best
Salon10 Insane Climax Tips
Mental Floss11 Actors Who Asked For Their Characters To Be Killed Off
Cracked6 On-Set Arguments That Almost Derailed Classic Films
- Prince in the Nineties: An Oral History
- Gwen Stefani Enlists George Clooney, Julia Roberts for 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Why America Can't Quit the Drug War
- Want to Move to Canada If Trump Wins? Not So Fast
- Serj Tankian on 'Personal' Film Soundtrack, State of System of a Down
- See System of a Down's Serj Tankian Perform New Political Song 'Artsakh'
- ‘Captain America: Civil War’: Why Chris Evans Is the Anxious Avenger
- Watch Paul McCartney Cover Prince's 'Let's Go Crazy' in Minneapolis