Who has the most to lose from Obama's new debt plan? Multi-millionaires, of course, says Jon Stewart. Republican Rep. John Fleming of Louisiana appeared on MSNBC to explain how hard things are as a small business owner, even before Obama's proposed "millionaire's tax;" though he makes over $6 million a year, he says that he "only has about $400,000" to reinvest in his businesses. With the tax increase, "the super rich are going [to go] extinct," warns Stewart. "We'd add them to the endangered species list, but you know how much they despise government regulation." Watch the Daily Show's take on the plight of a "shrinking, exploited minority."
Jon Stewart on the Shrinking, Exploited Rich
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast2015's Most Anticipated Movies
MicThe Best Album of the Year — You Won’t Hear at the Grammys
MicRihanna Just Dropped a New Track With Kanye West
Men's Journal5 Benefits of Dating the Old-Fashioned Way
The Daily BeastAre These the Future Oscar Winners?
- Blink-182's Hoppus, Barker Blast 'Ungrateful, Disingenuous' Tom DeLonge
- Sam Smith on Tom Petty Settlement: 'Similarities' But 'Complete Coincidence'
- Tom DeLonge Leaves Blink-182
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize
- Sundance 2015: Intimate 'Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck' Doc Stuns at Premiere
- Xmas or Bust: The Untold Story of 'National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation'
- Nick Jonas on Partying With Taylor Swift and Becoming a Gay Icon
- WWE 'Royal Rumble' Recap: The Philadelphia Phuck You