Who has the most to lose from Obama's new debt plan? Multi-millionaires, of course, says Jon Stewart. Republican Rep. John Fleming of Louisiana appeared on MSNBC to explain how hard things are as a small business owner, even before Obama's proposed "millionaire's tax;" though he makes over $6 million a year, he says that he "only has about $400,000" to reinvest in his businesses. With the tax increase, "the super rich are going [to go] extinct," warns Stewart. "We'd add them to the endangered species list, but you know how much they despise government regulation." Watch the Daily Show's take on the plight of a "shrinking, exploited minority."
Jon Stewart on the Shrinking, Exploited Rich
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies of All-Time According to Chris Rock
Bleacher ReportWhat It's Like to Be in Mayweather's Entourage
Men's JournalDo Men Suck at Friendship?
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema BlendTop 10 Steamiest Sex Scenes
- 'Super Troopers 2' Officially a Go After Crowdfunding $4.4 Million
- 5 Things We Learned From 2015 White House Correspondents' Dinner
- Jay Z Defends Tidal: 'We Are Here for the Long Haul'
- 11 Things We Learned From Bruce Jenner's Coming Out Interview
- Native American Actors Defend Adam Sandler's 'Ridiculous 6'
- Navajo Actress Explains Why She Left Adam Sandler 'Ridiculous 6' Set
- Waka Flocka Flame for President: Watch His Exclusive Campaign Video
- Jared Leto Debuts Ghoulish 'Suicide Squad' Version of the Joker