When Teamsters President Jimmy Hoffa, Jr., introducing President Obama at a Labor Day rally, called on Democrats to "take these [Tea Party] sons of bitches out and ... [get] back to an America where we belong," conservatives went nuts over his use of "violent rhetoric." All of which was so much laughable hypocrisy. But the incident did highlight a genuine problem with rallies, as nailed by Jon Stewart on last night's Daily Show: "Without hyperbolic metaphorical incitements to violence, you're really only left with a few options" – none of them good. So the question becomes, "how do you use incendiary rhetoric while still distancing yourself from the ramifications?" Check out Stewart's creative solution – "the political rally weapon of the future" – in the video below.
Jon Stewart on the Political Rally Weapon of the Future
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked24 Horrifying Stories Behind the Scenes of Huge Movies
Cinema BlendThe 20 Best Movies on YouTube
Clickhole5 Absolutely Legendary Celebrity Party Stories
Cracked6 Celebs You Didn't Know Had Ridiculous Music Careers
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
SalonThe Top 10 Oral Sex Movie Scenes
- Hear Kanye West's Triumphant New 'All Day'
- Mumford & Sons Talk Going Electric on New Album ‘Wilder Mind’
- Why Is This Man Still in Jail?
- Scott Walker, God's Gift to the Democratic Party
- Watch Bob Dylan Navigate a Bloody Love Triangle in New Video
- Watch the Nerve-Jangling Season Three Trailer for 'Orphan Black'
- Watch Halestorm Rebel Against Day Jobs in Raucous 'Amen' Video
- Madonna Plots Rebel Heart Tour for North America, Europe