On last night's Daily Show, Jon Stewart revisited the Rush Limbaugh-Sandra Fluke controversy. (The "radio shock-blob," you'll recall, called the law student a "slut" and a "prostitute" on air after she talked up the value of contraception before a congressional panel). Limbaugh's hideous vulgarity created a problem for conservatives, who couldn't bring themselves to condone his comments, but didn't dare condemn him either. Trust the folks on Fox News to hit on a solution: Go after Bill Maher, a liberal entertainer who gets a pass from the left because he "hides behind comedy" even as he "says reprehensible things" about women. But wait: Isn't conservatives' main defense of Limbaugh that he's an entertainer? Isn't that hiding behind comedy? And anyway, Stewart points out, comedians don't "hide"; they can't. Just ask...Jon Stewart. Watch the clip:
Jon Stewart on Rush Limbaugh's 'Mouth Dump'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked24 Horrifying Stories Behind the Scenes of Huge Movies
Cinema BlendThe 20 Best Movies on YouTube
Clickhole5 Absolutely Legendary Celebrity Party Stories
Cracked6 Celebs You Didn't Know Had Ridiculous Music Careers
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
SalonThe Top 10 Oral Sex Movie Scenes
- Scott Walker, God's Gift to the Democratic Party
- Kanye West Reveals New Album Title 'So Help Me God'
- Dakota Johnson on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- Alabama Shakes Bring New 'Sound & Color' Tracks to 'SNL'
- Watch Jimmy Kimmel Call Out Anti-Vaxxers in Scathing Monologue
- Is Kentucky Killing College Basketball?
- The Killer Inside Kid Rock
- Noel Gallagher on Loving 'Seinfeld,' Hating Most Everything Else