Ahead of last night's GOP presidential debate, on last night's Daily Show Jon Stewart took a look at the battle for the Republican nomination, now essentially a contest between Rick Perry and Mitt Romney. Perry has the all-important down-home shtick mastered, it's true; but Romney is the ideas guy. Except that, he doesn't know how much the Kindle single version of his economic plan costs on Amazon; his solution to the unemployment crisis is a ... "jobs machine"; and he wants the average American to have the highest income in the world. All of which leads our host to conclude: "Oh my God, Rick Perry is going to be our next President." Check it out:
Jon Stewart on Romney Vs. Perry
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema Blend15 Incredible Facts You Didn't Know About Back To The Future
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
- Watch Batman and Superman Clash in New 'Dawn of Justice' Trailer
- Being Ringo: A Beatle's All-Starr Life
- Stephen Colbert Admits He Didn't Want to Host 'Daily Show'
- Campaign 2016: Hillary Clinton's Fake Populism Is a Hit
- Foo Fighters Turn Strip Mall Into Stadium for Record Store Day
- Hear Slayer's Eerie New Crusher 'When the Stillness Comes'
- Black Sabbath's Bill Ward: 'I Don't Know If I'm a Member'
- The Dukes of Oxy: How a Band of Teen Wrestlers Built a Smuggling Empire