Ahead of last night's GOP presidential debate, on last night's Daily Show Jon Stewart took a look at the battle for the Republican nomination, now essentially a contest between Rick Perry and Mitt Romney. Perry has the all-important down-home shtick mastered, it's true; but Romney is the ideas guy. Except that, he doesn't know how much the Kindle single version of his economic plan costs on Amazon; his solution to the unemployment crisis is a ... "jobs machine"; and he wants the average American to have the highest income in the world. All of which leads our host to conclude: "Oh my God, Rick Perry is going to be our next President." Check it out:
Jon Stewart on Romney Vs. Perry
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
The Daily Beast2015's Most Anticipated Movies
MicThe Best Album of the Year — You Won’t Hear at the Grammys
Mic13 Albums That Prove 2015 Will Be a Way Better Year for Music
Men's JournalHow Technology is Affecting Our Relationships
The Daily BeastAre These the Future Oscar Winners?
- Watch Kanye West Serenade Daughter in Heartwarming 'Only One' Video
- Justin Bieber Apologizes: 'I'm Not Who I Was Pretending to Be'
- When Cops Break Bad: Inside a Police Force Gone Wild
- Suge Knight Sought by Police in Fatal Hit-and-Run
- Blink-182's Hoppus, Barker Blast 'Ungrateful, Disingenuous' Tom DeLonge
- Flashback: Nirvana Play a Bit of Boston's 'More Than a Feeling'
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize
- Tom Petty on Sam Smith Settlement: 'No Hard Feelings. These Things Happen'