Ahead of last night's GOP presidential debate, on last night's Daily Show Jon Stewart took a look at the battle for the Republican nomination, now essentially a contest between Rick Perry and Mitt Romney. Perry has the all-important down-home shtick mastered, it's true; but Romney is the ideas guy. Except that, he doesn't know how much the Kindle single version of his economic plan costs on Amazon; his solution to the unemployment crisis is a ... "jobs machine"; and he wants the average American to have the highest income in the world. All of which leads our host to conclude: "Oh my God, Rick Perry is going to be our next President." Check it out:
Jon Stewart on Romney Vs. Perry
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
DiffuserThe Strangest Deaths In Rock History
SalonThe 7 Most Offensive TV Shows Of All Time
Guitar WorldThe 10 Best Stage Names of All Time
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
Guitar WorldThe 13 Creepiest Album Covers of All Time
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
- Hear Drake Demolish Meek Mill on 'Back to Back' Freestyle
- Flashback: Watch Two Cut Scenes From 'Shawshank Redemption'
- Watch the Edge, Adam Clayton's Shock Performance With U2 Cover Band
- Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free
- Donald Trump Can't Stop Calling Things 'Disgusting'
- Watch the Throne: Dave Grohl on How the Foos Saved Their Summer
- Drake Responds to Meek Mill With 'Charged Up' Diss Track
- Hannibal Buress Asks Beverly Hills Dwellers: 'Who Is Meek Mill?'