In an unexpected move – and fresh off of saying it was OK for Christians to divorce spouses with Alzheimer's Disease – noted televangelist Pat 'Gay People Cause Hurricanes' Robinson recently fretted that that the hard-right GOP base was forcing presidential candidates into positions so extreme as to make them unelectable. On last night's Daily Show Jon Stewart surmised that Robertson doesn't have a problem with extreme views as such. It's more that Robertson he understands that "if you tell people what we honestly believe, an electoral majority of those people will freak the f%*$ out." Watch Stewart dissect Robinson's unique brand of crazy below.
Jon Stewart on Pat Robertson and GOP Craziness
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
The Daily Beast2015's Most Anticipated Movies
MicThe Best Album of the Year — You Won’t Hear at the Grammys
Mic13 Albums That Prove 2015 Will Be a Way Better Year for Music
Men's JournalHow Technology is Affecting Our Relationships
The Daily BeastAre These the Future Oscar Winners?
- Watch Kanye West Serenade Daughter in Heartwarming 'Only One' Video
- When Cops Break Bad: Inside a Police Force Gone Wild
- Flashback: Nirvana Play a Bit of Boston's 'More Than a Feeling'
- Justin Bieber Apologizes: 'I'm Not Who I Was Pretending to Be'
- Tom Petty on Sam Smith Settlement: 'No Hard Feelings. These Things Happen'
- Blink-182's Hoppus, Barker Blast 'Ungrateful, Disingenuous' Tom DeLonge
- Behind Hozier's Unlikely Rise
- Taylor Swift Trademarks 'This Sick Beat' and Other '1989' Phrases