In an unexpected move – and fresh off of saying it was OK for Christians to divorce spouses with Alzheimer's Disease – noted televangelist Pat 'Gay People Cause Hurricanes' Robinson recently fretted that that the hard-right GOP base was forcing presidential candidates into positions so extreme as to make them unelectable. On last night's Daily Show Jon Stewart surmised that Robertson doesn't have a problem with extreme views as such. It's more that Robertson he understands that "if you tell people what we honestly believe, an electoral majority of those people will freak the f%*$ out." Watch Stewart dissect Robinson's unique brand of crazy below.
Jon Stewart on Pat Robertson and GOP Craziness
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema Blend15 Incredible Facts You Didn't Know About Back To The Future
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
- Read Miley Cyrus' Badass Hall of Fame Speech for Joan Jett
- Yoko Ono: Ringo Starr 'Was the Most Influential Beatle'
- Joan Jett Delivers Blistering Rock Hall Set With Dave Grohl, Miley Cyrus
- Being Ringo: A Beatle's All-Starr Life
- Stephen Colbert Admits He Didn't Want to Host 'Daily Show'
- The Dukes of Oxy: How a Band of Teen Wrestlers Built a Smuggling Empire
- Watch Batman and Superman Clash in New 'Dawn of Justice' Trailer
- Rolling Stone and UVA: The Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism Report