In an unexpected move – and fresh off of saying it was OK for Christians to divorce spouses with Alzheimer's Disease – noted televangelist Pat 'Gay People Cause Hurricanes' Robinson recently fretted that that the hard-right GOP base was forcing presidential candidates into positions so extreme as to make them unelectable. On last night's Daily Show Jon Stewart surmised that Robertson doesn't have a problem with extreme views as such. It's more that Robertson he understands that "if you tell people what we honestly believe, an electoral majority of those people will freak the f%*$ out." Watch Stewart dissect Robinson's unique brand of crazy below.
Jon Stewart on Pat Robertson and GOP Craziness
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked6 TV Spin-Off Story Lines That Ruined The Originals
Guitar WorldThe 20 Creepiest Album Covers of All Time
DiffuserRock Stars' Kids Who Rock
Mental Floss21 Things You Might Not Know About 'Dazed and Confused'
DiffuserThe 12 Most Shocking Crimes In Rock History
Cracked5 Cover Songs Better Than The Original
- Grateful Dead End 50-Year Career With Moving, Magnificent Final Show
- The Endless Fall of Suge Knight
- 'It's Come Back to Haunt Them': Flag Historian on the Confederate Flag
- Van Halen Play Nice, Shred Hard at High-Energy Tour Opener
- Obama Is on a Roll, But Is His Presidency?
- The Grateful Dead Say Farewell: The View From the Bowl
- Grateful Dead's Goodbye, Night Two: Chemistry Lost, Cash-Grabs Abound
- 25 Best Modern Exploitation Movies