Mere minutes after Chris Christie gave a televised speech that did little to quell rumors of a presidential run, Sarah Palin appeared on Fox News to discuss her own intentions – "like an alarm went off that they were talking about someone else," Jon Stewart quipped. Palin's summer plans ("shuttling between Iowa and New Hampshire in a Constitution-wrapped bus"), combined with her speeches detailing what she would do as president, either point to a run for the White House … or show that she's a "crazy person." Watch it:
Jon Stewart on Palin's Presidential Intentions
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema Blend15 Gigantic Movies That Are All Coming Out In 2017
Bleacher ReportThe Most Infamous Snubs In Sports
Men's Journal10 Ways To Spice Up Your Sex Life
SalonSecrets Of The Female Pickup Artist
Cinema BlendHarrison Ford's 10 Best Characters
Cracked6 Insane Versions Of Great Movies You Didn't Know Existed
- Chelsea Wolfe Details New Album, Streams Haunting First Single 'Iron Moon'
- First 'Dragon Ball' Anime in 18 Years to Premiere in July
- See Blind Melon's Shannon Hoon Get Naked and Bring Pizza to Guns N' Roses
- Hear Alternate Version of Rolling Stones' 'Can't You Hear Me Knocking'
- Orioles Exec Delivers Powerful Statement on Baltimore Riots
- George Clinton: Doctor Atomic
- Jesus and Mary Chain Look Back on 30 Years of 'Psychocandy'
- How Legendary Tattoo Artist Jonathan Shaw Became the Next Bukowski