On last night's Daily Show, Stewart mocked Obama's big reelection announcement ("He's not breaking up with us!"), and ran a clip from the inadvertently hilarious rollout video in which supporters make the case for four more years but come off as pretty bummed out. "How did we go from 'Yes, we can' to "Eh, whatever'?" Stewart wonders. Broken promises, perhaps? Case in point: Obama came into office promising the most open government ever. Great! But his administration has prosecuted more whistle blowers in the past two years than in the preceding 40; met with lobbyists across the street from the White House to avoid disclosing the meetings; and even kept secret a meeting where Obama won an award they got for -- transparency. "When you don't live in the White House, sunlight is the best disinfectant," says our host. "When you live in the White House, disinfectant... stings!"
VIDEO: Jon Stewart on Obama's Top Secret Transparency Award
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema Blend15 Incredible Facts You Didn't Know About Back To The Future
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
- Watch Batman and Superman Clash in New 'Dawn of Justice' Trailer
- Being Ringo: A Beatle's All-Starr Life
- Hear Slayer's Eerie New Crusher 'When the Stillness Comes'
- Black Sabbath's Bill Ward: 'I Don't Know If I'm a Member'
- Campaign 2016: Hillary Clinton's Fake Populism Is a Hit
- The Dukes of Oxy: How a Band of Teen Wrestlers Built a Smuggling Empire
- Jay Z's Tidal CEO Leaves Company Amid Staff 'Streamlining'
- Bill Withers: The Soul Man Who Walked Away