The recent revelations about President Obama's "kill list" – and the image of the president personally selecting individuals to be blown to pieces by drones – are downright scary. Which is why Jon Stewart begged on last night's Daily Show: "Please tell me people are upset about this." And people are upset; it's just that, at least in Washington, they're upset for the wrong reasons – either because they don't like leaks or because, as John McCain complained, the "kill list" disclosures make the president look good. But do they make Obama look good? Stewart isn't buying it: "Here's a leak that would make him look good: Ooh, the president has a secret program to answer every child's letter to Santa Claus. The President keeps a classified list of things he loves about his family. I just heard from an anonymous source that the president fights crime at night as Batman." Watch:
Jon Stewart on Obama's 'Kill List'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On March 1
Bleacher ReportTaishan Dong: The Chinese 7-Footer Ready to Dominate the Boxing World
Cinema Blend12 Sequels That Will Never Happen
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
Bleacher ReportThe Strangest Sports Trades of All Time
- The Killer Inside Kid Rock
- Scott Walker, God's Gift to the Democratic Party
- Noel Gallagher on Loving 'Seinfeld,' Hating Most Everything Else
- Is Kentucky Killing College Basketball?
- See Keith Urban's Unexpected Take on 'Somebody Like You' at Intimate Nashville Show
- Beyonce Fans Attack Kid Rock Online After Derogatory Comments
- Crude Awakening: How the Keystone Veto Dashes Canada's 'Superpower' Dreams
- Hear AWOLNATION's Rapturous New Song 'Windows'