Last night, on the eve of GOP primaries in Alabama and Mississippi, Jon Stewart checked in with Mitt Romney's "southern strategy" to see how it was going. What he found: "Morning, y'all," "cheesy grits," – a whole lot of southern-fried pandering. "You look like a guy who just stepped off the Monopoly Board," said an eye-rolling Stewart. "You really think you're going to appeal to southerners by finding reference with them on the issues that matter most to them: their accent and choosing the right breakfast starch?" Watch the clip:
Jon Stewart on Mitt Romney's 'Southern-Fried Pandering'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
SalonSecrets Of The Female Pickup Artist
Cinema Blend10 Big Things We Learned On The Set Of Amy Schumer's Trainwreck
Salon8 Game of Thrones Stars You Didn’t Know Had Music Careers
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
- Mayweather Defeats Pacquiao, KOs Pay-Per-View Providers
- Roger Waters Slams Silicon Valley's 'Rogues and Thieves'
- Scarlett Johansson on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- Give 'Em Hell, Bernie
- Wiz Khalifa Brings Misty 'See You Again' to 'SNL'
- Grooveshark Shuts Down After Eight Years
- Watch Trey Anastasio and Phil Lesh Play 'Goin' Down the Road Feeling Bad'
- Mayweather vs. Pacquiao: Love the Fight, Not the Fighters