Before Mitt Romney wrapped up the GOP presidential nomination, the, ahem, agents of intolerance on the Christian right weren't shy about basically calling him, by virtue of his Mormonism, a non-Christian cult member, and as such unfit to be president. As Jon Stewart noted on last night's Daily Show, now that Romney is the candidate, some of these same right-wingers have come around to him, because apparently they "hate Barack Obama more than they love Jesus." That's not to say Romney's Mormonism has gone away as an issue. Not with Democrats shamelessly bringing up the whole polygamy thing. Watch the clip:
Jon Stewart on Mitt Romney's Mormon 'Problems'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mental FlossHow 12 Famous Rappers Picked Their Names
Cinema Blend10 Great Shows That Went Way Downhill
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Salon10 Famous Geniuses And Their Drugs Of Choice
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
- 'The Voice' Top Six Recap: Unexpected Songs Steal the Show
- 'The Dance' at 25: How Garth Brooks' Weeper Became an Unlikely Hit
- Watch John Oliver Explore Insanity of Standardized Testing
- 9 Things We Learned From the Kurt Cobain Doc 'Montage of Heck'
- Noel Gallagher Sounds Off on Tidal, Zayn Malik and Same-Sex Marriage
- Watch Jimmy Fallon, Jack Black Remake Extreme's 'More Than Words' Video
- Team Cee Lo's Star Gets Knocked Out on 'The Voice'
- The Hulk: The Last Angry Man