With New Jersey governor Chris Christie absolutely, definitively out of contention, Republicans continue to "look under every flag pin and Bible," as Jon Stewart put it on last night's Daily Show, for a viable presidential candidate. Meanwhile, "presumed de facto front-runner" Mitt Romney must really be getting "hurt where [his] feelings should be." After all, the former Massachusetts governor has had his eyes on the White House since 2007, and "looks like the guy you'd cast as president in a movie." The only obstacle to Romney's candidacy, according to Stewart? Mitt Romney, and his history of flip-flopping. Watch the Daily Show host hit Mitt where it hurts: his past positions.
Jon Stewart on Mitt Romney's Biggest Problem
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
AskMenThe Top 99 Outstanding Women of 2015
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
The Daily BeastInside the Racy 'Sex Box' Reality Show
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
Salon5 Mysteries We Hope the “X-Files” Reboot Will Resolve
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On April 1
- The Neverending Nightmare of Amanda Knox
- New Tupac Music From the Vaults Headed for Release
- The Children of ISIS
- James Taylor's Mellow Rebirth: Inside 'Before This World'
- Zayn Malik Breaks Silence Following One Direction Split
- 10 Things We Learned Spending Two Days With Bill Withers
- Weekend Rock Question: What's the Best Van Halen Album?
- Ben Stiller's High School Garage Band Sets Album Release