With New Jersey governor Chris Christie absolutely, definitively out of contention, Republicans continue to "look under every flag pin and Bible," as Jon Stewart put it on last night's Daily Show, for a viable presidential candidate. Meanwhile, "presumed de facto front-runner" Mitt Romney must really be getting "hurt where [his] feelings should be." After all, the former Massachusetts governor has had his eyes on the White House since 2007, and "looks like the guy you'd cast as president in a movie." The only obstacle to Romney's candidacy, according to Stewart? Mitt Romney, and his history of flip-flopping. Watch the Daily Show host hit Mitt where it hurts: his past positions.
Jon Stewart on Mitt Romney's Biggest Problem
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies of All-Time According to Chris Rock
Bleacher ReportThe Worst Picks in NFL Draft History
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
Cracked28 Great Movie Moments Created By Ignoring The Script
Men's Journal10 Sexual Hygiene Tips for Better Sex
Cinema BlendTop 10 Grossest TV Moments
- George Clinton: Doctor Atomic
- 11 Things We Learned From Bruce Jenner's Coming Out Interview
- Tatiana Maslany on That Emmys Snub and Playing Nine Roles on 'Orphan Black'
- Hear Pete Townshend's Orchestral Remake of the Who's 'Love, Reign O'er Me'
- Neil Young and Stephen Stills Light Up the Stage at L.A. Autism Benefit
- Watch Jason Isbell Pay Tribute to Warren Zevon on 'Letterman'
- Watch Brandon Flowers' Creepy, Retro 'Lonely Town' Video
- DaveWatch: Countdown to Letterman's Last 'Late Show,' Day 19