With New Jersey governor Chris Christie absolutely, definitively out of contention, Republicans continue to "look under every flag pin and Bible," as Jon Stewart put it on last night's Daily Show, for a viable presidential candidate. Meanwhile, "presumed de facto front-runner" Mitt Romney must really be getting "hurt where [his] feelings should be." After all, the former Massachusetts governor has had his eyes on the White House since 2007, and "looks like the guy you'd cast as president in a movie." The only obstacle to Romney's candidacy, according to Stewart? Mitt Romney, and his history of flip-flopping. Watch the Daily Show host hit Mitt where it hurts: his past positions.
Jon Stewart on Mitt Romney's Biggest Problem
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
Guitar WorldThe 13 Creepiest Album Covers of All Time
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
Guitar WorldThe 10 Best Stage Names of All Time
SalonThe 7 Most Offensive TV Shows Of All Time
Men's Journal9 Traits That Attract Women
- Watch Bruce Springsteen's Surprise Performance With U2
- Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free
- Hear Drake Demolish Meek Mill on 'Back to Back' Freestyle
- 'Rowdy' Roddy Piper Dead at 61
- Meek Mill's Drake Diss 'Is Trash': Sports World Reacts to 'Wanna Know'
- Watch Lauryn Hill's Show-Stopping 'Feeling Good' on 'Tonight Show'
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- The 10 Wildest Rap Beefs of All Time