In advance of Florida's primary Tuesday, Republican presidential candidate Newt Gingrich tried to win over the state's Hispanic voters with his so-called "pigeon Spanish." But he was doing it all wrong, said Jon Stewart on last night's Daily Show. "To really crack the Sunshine State," he told viewers, "you gotta go for the oldsters, and Mitt Romney is on them like white on… Mitt Romney." The former Massachusetts governor made a campaign stop at The Villages, a retirement community that, according to Stewart, even Floridians call "that place with all the old people." He sang "America the Beautiful" to try to woo the elderly voters, but "it was then that everyone in the crowd pressed their Life Alert buttons and fake a stroke." Watch Stewart derail Mitt's "pander express" below.
Jon Stewart on Mitt and Newt's 'Pander Express'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
The Daily Beast‘American Sniper’ Could Actually Win the Oscar for Best Picture
Bleacher ReportHow 'Pawn Stars' Landed a $100K Patriots Super Bowl Ring
Bleacher ReportSuper Bowl 2015 Doppelgangers
Men's JournalHow Technology is Affecting Our Relationships
The Daily BeastHow the 'Star Wars' Empire Was Built
- Suge Knight Arrested for Murder After Hit-and-Run
- When Cops Break Bad: Inside a Police Force Gone Wild
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize
- Eddie Murphy Returning to 'SNL' After 31-Year Absence
- Hear Kanye West, Drake and Big Sean Team Up for 'Blessings'
- Blink-182's Hoppus, Barker Blast 'Ungrateful, Disingenuous' Tom DeLonge
- Watch Kanye West Serenade Daughter in Heartwarming 'Only One' Video
- Taylor Swift Trademarks 'This Sick Beat' and Other '1989' Phrases