In advance of Florida's primary Tuesday, Republican presidential candidate Newt Gingrich tried to win over the state's Hispanic voters with his so-called "pigeon Spanish." But he was doing it all wrong, said Jon Stewart on last night's Daily Show. "To really crack the Sunshine State," he told viewers, "you gotta go for the oldsters, and Mitt Romney is on them like white on… Mitt Romney." The former Massachusetts governor made a campaign stop at The Villages, a retirement community that, according to Stewart, even Floridians call "that place with all the old people." He sang "America the Beautiful" to try to woo the elderly voters, but "it was then that everyone in the crowd pressed their Life Alert buttons and fake a stroke." Watch Stewart derail Mitt's "pander express" below.
Jon Stewart on Mitt and Newt's 'Pander Express'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
SalonThe 19 Greatest Double Entendre Songs
VultureAll 169 Seinfeld Episodes, Ranked from Worst to Best
Guitar WorldThe 20 Best Rock Guitar Intros of All Time
DiffuserMusicians We've Already Lost in 2016
Mental Floss8 Classic Movie Props That Were Tossed in the Trash
Cracked7 Insane Things TV Shows Did When They Ran Out Of Money
- Watch Beyonce's Surprise New Video 'Formation'
- Watch Metallica's 'The Night Before' Pre-Super Bowl Concert Live
- Sequel to Cult Classic 'Labyrinth' in the Works
- 28 WTF Moments From the GOP Debate
- Super Bowl Halftime Shows Ranked: From Worst to Best
- Watch Coldplay, Beyonce's Colorful 'Hymn for the Weekend' Video
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Cover David Bowie at Bernie Sanders Fundraiser
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time