In advance of Florida's primary Tuesday, Republican presidential candidate Newt Gingrich tried to win over the state's Hispanic voters with his so-called "pigeon Spanish." But he was doing it all wrong, said Jon Stewart on last night's Daily Show. "To really crack the Sunshine State," he told viewers, "you gotta go for the oldsters, and Mitt Romney is on them like white on… Mitt Romney." The former Massachusetts governor made a campaign stop at The Villages, a retirement community that, according to Stewart, even Floridians call "that place with all the old people." He sang "America the Beautiful" to try to woo the elderly voters, but "it was then that everyone in the crowd pressed their Life Alert buttons and fake a stroke." Watch Stewart derail Mitt's "pander express" below.
Jon Stewart on Mitt and Newt's 'Pander Express'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked24 Horrifying Stories Behind the Scenes of Huge Movies
Cinema BlendThe 20 Best Movies on YouTube
Clickhole5 Absolutely Legendary Celebrity Party Stories
Cracked6 Celebs You Didn't Know Had Ridiculous Music Careers
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
SalonThe Top 10 Oral Sex Movie Scenes
- Scott Walker, God's Gift to the Democratic Party
- Kanye West Reveals New Album Title 'So Help Me God'
- Dakota Johnson on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- President Obama, J.J. Abrams, Zachary Quinto Pay Tribute to Leonard Nimoy
- Crude Awakening: How the Keystone Veto Dashes Canada's 'Superpower' Dreams
- Watch Jimmy Kimmel Call Out Anti-Vaxxers in Scathing Monologue
- Noel Gallagher on Loving 'Seinfeld,' Hating Most Everything Else
- Alabama Shakes Bring New 'Sound & Color' Tracks to 'SNL'