After a week of weathering a sexual-harassment scandal, the frontrunning "baritone pizza CEO" Herman Cain is simply sick of the press. Cain flatly refused to address reporters' questions after a woman came forward claiming he'd groped her in the 1990s while he was head of the National Restaurant Association and she was seeking a job. (Three other women claim to have been harrassed during the same time period, but none of them has yet gone public.) "What part of 'no' don't these people understand?" an exasperated Cain wailed. "So, if I have this correctly," mused Jon Stewart on last night's Daily Show, "what I believe Herman Cain is saying is that 'no' means 'no.'" Watch below as Stewart shows Cain no mercy.
Jon Stewart on Herman Cain's Campaign Woes
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Famous Movies That Were Insane Parties Behind the Scenes
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
Diffuser27 Rockers Who Died at Age 27
Mental Floss33 Surprising Stories Behind Famous Songs
Screen Rant10 Decisions That Ruined Movies
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
- Watch Lauryn Hill's Show-Stopping 'Feeling Good' on 'Tonight Show'
- 'True Detective' Recap: Burning Down the House
- Jimmy Carter: U.S. Is an 'Oligarchy With Unlimited Political Bribery'
- Foo Fighters Promise to Visit Italian Town After Viral Video
- Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Tom Brady: Sympathy for the Devil
- Eminem Reveals How Drug Use Led to Weight Gain, Recovery