After a week of weathering a sexual-harassment scandal, the frontrunning "baritone pizza CEO" Herman Cain is simply sick of the press. Cain flatly refused to address reporters' questions after a woman came forward claiming he'd groped her in the 1990s while he was head of the National Restaurant Association and she was seeking a job. (Three other women claim to have been harrassed during the same time period, but none of them has yet gone public.) "What part of 'no' don't these people understand?" an exasperated Cain wailed. "So, if I have this correctly," mused Jon Stewart on last night's Daily Show, "what I believe Herman Cain is saying is that 'no' means 'no.'" Watch below as Stewart shows Cain no mercy.
Jon Stewart on Herman Cain's Campaign Woes
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast20 Things You Didn’t Know About Pulp Fiction
SalonThe 13 Most Cringeworthy Sex Scenes in ‘Girls’
The Daily BeastInside New York’s Most Elite Sex Party
Salon10 Songs with Hidden Drug References
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
- John Lennon's Ex-Wife Cynthia Dead at 75
- 15 Best Lines From Justin Bieber's Roast
- Avril Lavigne Was 'Bedridden' Following Battle With Lyme Disease
- Bloodied Van Halen Play Wild, Reckless Set on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
- Kendrick Lamar Recorded With Prince for 'To Pimp a Butterfly'
- Rolling Stones Announce Summer Tour, 'Sticky Fingers' Reissue
- How Courtney Barnett's Thoughts Became 2015's Sharpest Debut
- 10 Things We Learned From Scientology Doc 'Going Clear'