After a week of weathering a sexual-harassment scandal, the frontrunning "baritone pizza CEO" Herman Cain is simply sick of the press. Cain flatly refused to address reporters' questions after a woman came forward claiming he'd groped her in the 1990s while he was head of the National Restaurant Association and she was seeking a job. (Three other women claim to have been harrassed during the same time period, but none of them has yet gone public.) "What part of 'no' don't these people understand?" an exasperated Cain wailed. "So, if I have this correctly," mused Jon Stewart on last night's Daily Show, "what I believe Herman Cain is saying is that 'no' means 'no.'" Watch below as Stewart shows Cain no mercy.
Jon Stewart on Herman Cain's Campaign Woes
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On March 1
Bleacher ReportTaishan Dong: The Chinese 7-Footer Ready to Dominate the Boxing World
Cinema BlendThe 20 Best Movies on YouTube
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
Men's JournalDo Men Suck at Friendship?
- Scott Walker, God's Gift to the Democratic Party
- President Obama, J.J. Abrams, Zachary Quinto Pay Tribute to Leonard Nimoy
- Shania Twain Las Vegas Concert Special to Air on ABC
- Watch Jimmy Kimmel Call Out Anti-Vaxxers in Scathing Monologue
- The Killer Inside Kid Rock
- Madonna on Stage Fall: 'It Was a Horrible Nightmare Because I Like to Be Amazing'
- Is Kentucky Killing College Basketball?
- Noel Gallagher on Loving 'Seinfeld,' Hating Most Everything Else