After a week of weathering a sexual-harassment scandal, the frontrunning "baritone pizza CEO" Herman Cain is simply sick of the press. Cain flatly refused to address reporters' questions after a woman came forward claiming he'd groped her in the 1990s while he was head of the National Restaurant Association and she was seeking a job. (Three other women claim to have been harrassed during the same time period, but none of them has yet gone public.) "What part of 'no' don't these people understand?" an exasperated Cain wailed. "So, if I have this correctly," mused Jon Stewart on last night's Daily Show, "what I believe Herman Cain is saying is that 'no' means 'no.'" Watch below as Stewart shows Cain no mercy.
Jon Stewart on Herman Cain's Campaign Woes
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
SalonThe 7 Most Tragic Band Deaths In Rock History
Mental Floss11 Hit Songs Originally Intended for Other Artists
Mental Floss24 Things You Didn't Know About 'Goodfellas'
DiffuserMusicians We've Already Lost in 2016
Cracked6 Bands That Reinvented Themselves To Get Famous
- Watch Beyonce's Surprise New Video 'Formation'
- Super Bowl Halftime Shows Ranked: From Worst to Best
- Beyonce's Black Southern 'Formation'
- Ranking the Super Bowl 50 Movie Trailers
- Watch Coldplay, Beyonce and Bruno Mars Rock Super Bowl 50 Halftime
- Alice Cooper on His Dinner With David Bowie and Ray Bradbury
- Feel Bad for Cam Newton, Even If You Hate Him
- The Vampire Squid Tells Us How to Vote