Jon Stewart was at his most caustic on last night's Daily Show, attacking Republicans for illogical attacks on President Obama's decision to remove all U.S. troops from Iraq. No matter that George W. Bush had decided on a December 31, 2011 deadline for involvement, and that Obama was sticking to his plan. Republicans like Iraq hawk John McCain are in no position to criticize the President, says Stewart: "This is like the captain of the Exxon-Valdez standing around Alaska going, 'You're scrubbing the oil off those birds all wrong.'" But then Stewart figures out what's really going on. "In like three days, Obama's taken us down from three wars to one," he says. "Are America's hawks having empty nest syndrome?" Watch the clip below.
Jon Stewart on GOP Hawks' Empty Nest Syndrome
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
Guitar WorldThe 13 Creepiest Album Covers of All Time
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
Guitar WorldThe 10 Best Stage Names of All Time
SalonThe 7 Most Offensive TV Shows Of All Time
Men's Journal9 Traits That Attract Women
- Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free
- Watch Bruce Springsteen's Surprise Performance With U2
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Watch Lauryn Hill's Show-Stopping 'Feeling Good' on 'Tonight Show'
- Ronda Rousey: The World's Most Dangerous Woman
- Dr. Dre Details Long-Awaited 'Compton: A Soundtrack'
- Hear Drake Demolish Meek Mill on 'Back to Back' Freestyle
- Eminem Reveals How Drug Use Led to Weight Gain, Recovery