Jon Stewart was at his most caustic on last night's Daily Show, attacking Republicans for illogical attacks on President Obama's decision to remove all U.S. troops from Iraq. No matter that George W. Bush had decided on a December 31, 2011 deadline for involvement, and that Obama was sticking to his plan. Republicans like Iraq hawk John McCain are in no position to criticize the President, says Stewart: "This is like the captain of the Exxon-Valdez standing around Alaska going, 'You're scrubbing the oil off those birds all wrong.'" But then Stewart figures out what's really going on. "In like three days, Obama's taken us down from three wars to one," he says. "Are America's hawks having empty nest syndrome?" Watch the clip below.
Jon Stewart on GOP Hawks' Empty Nest Syndrome
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On March 1
Bleacher ReportTaishan Dong: The Chinese 7-Footer Ready to Dominate the Boxing World
Cinema Blend12 Sequels That Will Never Happen
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
Bleacher ReportThe Strangest Sports Trades of All Time
- Noel Gallagher on Loving 'Seinfeld,' Hating Most Everything Else
- The Killer Inside Kid Rock
- Hear AWOLNATION's Rapturous New Song 'Windows'
- U2's Last Word on 'Innocence' iTunes Release
- Crude Awakening: How the Keystone Veto Dashes Canada's 'Superpower' Dreams
- Watch Christina Aguilera Imitate Britney Spears, Shakira on ‘Jimmy Fallon’
- Kanye West: 'Meeting Paul McCartney Was Like Meeting Ralph Lauren'
- Robin Williams' Daughter: 'There’s No Point Questioning' Suicide