On last night's Daily Show, Jon Stewart ran down the results of Tuesday's off-year elections. The defeat of an Ohio amendment that would have significantly reduced public workers' collective bargaining rights was hailed as a "huge victory" for unions. "This is what it's come to for organized labor," said Stewart. "A 'huge victory' means that unions will be allowed to continue to exist." Meanwhile, in Arizona, "a state so red it thinks its own name sounds a little too Mexican," voters recalled Republican Senator Russell Pearce, the man behind the state's restrictive immigration laws. "Ironically," Stewart jokes, "Pearce was beaten so badly in this election that he cracked open and candy spilled out." Watch Stewart break down the conservative losses from election night.
Jon Stewart on Conservatives' Tough Election Night
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked7 Famous Actors Who Lost Their Minds Getting Into Character
Mental Floss10 Actors Who Hated Their Own Films
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
MTV News6 Bands Named After Vaginas
SalonThe 15 Most Hated Bands Of The Last 30 Years
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
- 4 Pro-Gun Arguments We're Sick of Hearing
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Drake Debuts Polished Version of Beyonce Collaboration 'Can I'
- New Sam Smith Bond Theme Video Reveals 'Spectre' Footage
- Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season Finale Recap: Bite Me
- Wells Fargo's Master Spin Job
- How Radiohead Shocked the World: A 15th-Anniversary Salute to 'Kid A'