On last night's Daily Show, Jon Stewart ran down the results of Tuesday's off-year elections. The defeat of an Ohio amendment that would have significantly reduced public workers' collective bargaining rights was hailed as a "huge victory" for unions. "This is what it's come to for organized labor," said Stewart. "A 'huge victory' means that unions will be allowed to continue to exist." Meanwhile, in Arizona, "a state so red it thinks its own name sounds a little too Mexican," voters recalled Republican Senator Russell Pearce, the man behind the state's restrictive immigration laws. "Ironically," Stewart jokes, "Pearce was beaten so badly in this election that he cracked open and candy spilled out." Watch Stewart break down the conservative losses from election night.
Jon Stewart on Conservatives' Tough Election Night
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mic12 Stunning Pics Offer a Rare View Inside the Lives of Sex Workers
Cracked29 Bizarre True Stories Behind the Most Popular Music Ever
Cinema BlendThe 15 Best Disaster Movies Of All Time
ClickholeThe Greatest Movie Speeches of All Time
Cracked6 Insane Meltdowns by Actors on Set of Their Greatest Movies
MicHere's the Meaning of the Scathing New Pussy Riot Song
- Shania Twain Announces Final Tour
- 5 Takeaways From 'House of Cards' Season Three
- Metallica's Lars Ulrich on New Album: 'We Are F--king in It!'
- Travis Barker to Tom DeLonge: 'Just Man Up and Quit' Blink-182
- Hear Violent Femmes' First New Song in 15 Years
- New 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Trailer Offers First Look at the Vision
- Method Man on Secret Wu-Tang Release: 'F--k That Album'
- Jimmy Fallon Lists Pros and Cons of Watching 'Empire'