On last night's Daily Show, Jon Stewart ran down the results of Tuesday's off-year elections. The defeat of an Ohio amendment that would have significantly reduced public workers' collective bargaining rights was hailed as a "huge victory" for unions. "This is what it's come to for organized labor," said Stewart. "A 'huge victory' means that unions will be allowed to continue to exist." Meanwhile, in Arizona, "a state so red it thinks its own name sounds a little too Mexican," voters recalled Republican Senator Russell Pearce, the man behind the state's restrictive immigration laws. "Ironically," Stewart jokes, "Pearce was beaten so badly in this election that he cracked open and candy spilled out." Watch Stewart break down the conservative losses from election night.
Jon Stewart on Conservatives' Tough Election Night
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies of All-Time According to Chris Rock
Bleacher ReportWhat It's Like to Be in Mayweather's Entourage
Men's JournalDo Men Suck at Friendship?
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema BlendTop 10 Steamiest Sex Scenes
- 'Mad Men' Recap: End Times
- Native American Actors Defend Adam Sandler's 'Ridiculous 6'
- 5 Things We Learned From 2015 White House Correspondents' Dinner
- 'Game of Thrones' Recap: Sins of the Flesh
- Jared Leto Debuts Ghoulish 'Suicide Squad' Version of the Joker
- 'Super Troopers 2' Officially a Go After Crowdfunding $4.4 Million
- 11 Things We Learned From Bruce Jenner's Coming Out Interview
- Navajo Actress Explains Why She Left Adam Sandler 'Ridiculous 6' Set