In the wake of the debt-ceiling drama, rating agency Standard & Poor's dropped the United States' credit rating to AA+ from a perfect AAA. But America shouldn't worry, said Jon Stewart on last night's Daily Show, because "who's gonna listen to a company whose name means 'average' and 'below average?'" This is the ratings agency, after all, who was "crucially responsible for the financial predicament we find ourselves in now." Nonetheless, global markets plunged, and Wall Street is "flushing their money out of stocks like s**t from a caffeinated goose" and into treasuries. Watch Stewart explain the current economic crisis like only Stewart can.
Jon Stewart Downgrades Standard & Poor's
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked24 Horrifying Stories Behind the Scenes of Huge Movies
Cinema BlendThe 20 Best Movies on YouTube
Clickhole5 Absolutely Legendary Celebrity Party Stories
Cracked6 Celebs You Didn't Know Had Ridiculous Music Careers
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
SalonThe Top 10 Oral Sex Movie Scenes
- Mumford & Sons Talk Going Electric on New Album ‘Wilder Mind’
- Madonna to Kanye West: 'Don't Go to Awards Shows Looking for Justice'
- Scott Walker, God's Gift to the Democratic Party
- Watch Halestorm Rebel Against Day Jobs in Raucous 'Amen' Video
- Madonna Plots Rebel Heart Tour for North America, Europe
- Why Is This Man Still in Jail?
- Watch Bob Dylan Navigate a Bloody Love Triangle in New Video
- The White Devil Kingpin