Herman Cain announced the suspension of his beleaguered presidential campaign on Saturday. As Jon Stewart noted on last night's Daily Show, because Cain "sensed his supporters needed something to lift their spirits," he uttered "the greatest nine words ever spoken by a presidential candidate: 'I believe these words came from the Pokemon movie…'" Yes, Cain quoted the song from the closing credits of the 2000 animated film, "the thing they play," Stewart pointed out, "to get you the f*%k out of the theater." A fittingly bizarre conclusion to a nutty campaign. With Cain out of the picture, Republicans are now "up Newt creek with a paddle." Check out the clip below.
Jon Stewart Bids Herman Cain a Very Pokemon Farewell
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies of All-Time According to Chris Rock
Bleacher ReportWhat It's Like to Be in Mayweather's Entourage
Men's JournalDo Men Suck at Friendship?
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema BlendTop 10 Steamiest Sex Scenes
- Watch Neil deGrasse Tyson, Jon Stewart Debate Superman vs. Batman
- Watch Terry Crews Punch Out Mike Tyson on 'Lip Sync Battle'
- Secrets of 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': Joss Whedon Tells All
- Motley Crue on Rock Hall Chances and Why Bands Need Retirement Contracts
- Navajo Actress Explains Why She Left Adam Sandler 'Ridiculous 6' Set
- Watch System of a Down's First Ever Armenian Show
- 10 Things We Learned From Johnny Rotten's 'Uncensored' New Memoir
- Waka Flocka Flame for President: Watch His Exclusive Campaign Video