Herman Cain announced the suspension of his beleaguered presidential campaign on Saturday. As Jon Stewart noted on last night's Daily Show, because Cain "sensed his supporters needed something to lift their spirits," he uttered "the greatest nine words ever spoken by a presidential candidate: 'I believe these words came from the Pokemon movie…'" Yes, Cain quoted the song from the closing credits of the 2000 animated film, "the thing they play," Stewart pointed out, "to get you the f*%k out of the theater." A fittingly bizarre conclusion to a nutty campaign. With Cain out of the picture, Republicans are now "up Newt creek with a paddle." Check out the clip below.
Jon Stewart Bids Herman Cain a Very Pokemon Farewell
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast20 Things You Didn’t Know About Pulp Fiction
SalonThe 13 Most Cringeworthy Sex Scenes in ‘Girls’
The Daily BeastInside New York’s Most Elite Sex Party
Salon10 Songs with Hidden Drug References
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
- 10 Things We Learned From Scientology Doc 'Going Clear'
- 5 Things We Learned From 'Walking Dead''s Season 5 Finale
- The Children of ISIS
- Jay Z, Kanye, Rihanna Throw Support Behind Streaming Service Tidal
- Jason Beghe: The TV Tough Guy Who Took on Scientology
- Inside Scientology
- Reba at 60: The Country Queen's Iconic Career in Photos
- Why Hiring Trevor Noah to Host 'The Daily Show' Is a Great Idea
- Why Trevor Noah Is a Great Choice to Host 'The Daily Show'