On last night's Daily Show, Jon Stewart brought in "senior black correspondent" Larry Wilmore to discuss what Republicans are calling the "Obama downgrade." "America finally gets our first black president," Wilmore laments, "and our credit goes bad? I was always afraid that '3 A.M.' phone call was just the collection agency." Wilmore offers Obama some suggestions on avoiding the repayment of his debts: pretend he's not home and send his daughter Malia to the door when China comes knocking; stealing Canada's identity to repay some bills; and just generally "[going] blacker." Watch Wilmore and Stewart below.
Jon Stewart and Larry Wilmore on the 'Obama Downgrade'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
SalonThe 19 Greatest Double Entendre Songs
VultureAll 169 Seinfeld Episodes, Ranked from Worst to Best
Guitar WorldThe 20 Best Rock Guitar Intros of All Time
DiffuserMusicians We've Already Lost in 2016
Mental Floss8 Classic Movie Props That Were Tossed in the Trash
Cracked7 Insane Things TV Shows Did When They Ran Out Of Money
- Watch Beyonce's Surprise New Video 'Formation'
- Watch Metallica's 'The Night Before' Pre-Super Bowl Concert Live
- 28 WTF Moments From the GOP Debate
- Sequel to Cult Classic 'Labyrinth' in the Works
- Super Bowl Halftime Shows Ranked: From Worst to Best
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Cover David Bowie at Bernie Sanders Fundraiser
- Watch Coldplay, Beyonce's Colorful 'Hymn for the Weekend' Video