On last night's Daily Show, Jon Stewart brought in "senior black correspondent" Larry Wilmore to discuss what Republicans are calling the "Obama downgrade." "America finally gets our first black president," Wilmore laments, "and our credit goes bad? I was always afraid that '3 A.M.' phone call was just the collection agency." Wilmore offers Obama some suggestions on avoiding the repayment of his debts: pretend he's not home and send his daughter Malia to the door when China comes knocking; stealing Canada's identity to repay some bills; and just generally "[going] blacker." Watch Wilmore and Stewart below.
Jon Stewart and Larry Wilmore on the 'Obama Downgrade'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
Cracked5 Iconic Songs Despised by the People Who Created Them
SalonThe 20 Most Underrated Albums Of All Time
Cracked7 Musicians Whose Trademark Looks Were Hiding Something
Mental Floss15 Famous Songs With Misunderstood Meanings
Cinema Blend20 Misconceptions About Sex
- Brothers Johnson's Louis Johnson, Michael Jackson Bassist, Dead at 60
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Hear Drake and Beyonce Ask 'Can I' on Leaked Song
- Watch Coldplay Adapt 'Game of Thrones' Into Ridiculous Musical
- Dave Matthews on Summer Tour: 'We're Trying Not to Suck'
- Phil Collins Beats The Odds
- 500 Greatest Songs of All Time
- Jack White Pens Poem 'Music Is Sacred'