On last night's Daily Show, Jon Stewart brought in "senior black correspondent" Larry Wilmore to discuss what Republicans are calling the "Obama downgrade." "America finally gets our first black president," Wilmore laments, "and our credit goes bad? I was always afraid that '3 A.M.' phone call was just the collection agency." Wilmore offers Obama some suggestions on avoiding the repayment of his debts: pretend he's not home and send his daughter Malia to the door when China comes knocking; stealing Canada's identity to repay some bills; and just generally "[going] blacker." Watch Wilmore and Stewart below.
Jon Stewart and Larry Wilmore on the 'Obama Downgrade'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast20 Things You Didn’t Know About Pulp Fiction
SalonThe 13 Most Cringeworthy Sex Scenes in ‘Girls’
The Daily BeastInside New York’s Most Elite Sex Party
Salon10 Songs with Hidden Drug References
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
- 15 Best Lines From Justin Bieber's Roast
- Rolling Stones Announce Summer Tour, 'Sticky Fingers' Reissue
- Bloodied Van Halen Play Wild, Reckless Set on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
- 10 Things We Learned From Scientology Doc 'Going Clear'
- 5 Things We Learned From 'Walking Dead''s Season 5 Finale
- Hear Leonard Cohen Cover George Jones' 'Choices' at a Stunning Soundcheck
- 'Daily Show' Hire Trevor Noah Under Fire for Tweets Offending Jews, Women
- 'WWE Raw': Brock Lesnar vs. the World