On last night's Daily Show, Jon Stewart brought in "senior black correspondent" Larry Wilmore to discuss what Republicans are calling the "Obama downgrade." "America finally gets our first black president," Wilmore laments, "and our credit goes bad? I was always afraid that '3 A.M.' phone call was just the collection agency." Wilmore offers Obama some suggestions on avoiding the repayment of his debts: pretend he's not home and send his daughter Malia to the door when China comes knocking; stealing Canada's identity to repay some bills; and just generally "[going] blacker." Watch Wilmore and Stewart below.
Jon Stewart and Larry Wilmore on the 'Obama Downgrade'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
The Daily Beast2015's Most Anticipated Movies
MicThe Best Album of the Year — You Won’t Hear at the Grammys
Mic13 Albums That Prove 2015 Will Be a Way Better Year for Music
Men's JournalHow Technology is Affecting Our Relationships
The Daily BeastAre These the Future Oscar Winners?
- Watch Kanye West Serenade Daughter in Heartwarming 'Only One' Video
- When Cops Break Bad: Inside a Police Force Gone Wild
- Justin Bieber Apologizes: 'I'm Not Who I Was Pretending to Be'
- Tom Petty on Sam Smith Settlement: 'No Hard Feelings. These Things Happen'
- Watch Kip Moore Pull Putrid Prank on Dierks Bentley
- Flashback: Nirvana Play a Bit of Boston's 'More Than a Feeling'
- Blink-182's Hoppus, Barker Blast 'Ungrateful, Disingenuous' Tom DeLonge
- Behind Hozier's Unlikely Rise