On last night's Daily Show, Jon Stewart brought in "senior black correspondent" Larry Wilmore to discuss what Republicans are calling the "Obama downgrade." "America finally gets our first black president," Wilmore laments, "and our credit goes bad? I was always afraid that '3 A.M.' phone call was just the collection agency." Wilmore offers Obama some suggestions on avoiding the repayment of his debts: pretend he's not home and send his daughter Malia to the door when China comes knocking; stealing Canada's identity to repay some bills; and just generally "[going] blacker." Watch Wilmore and Stewart below.
Jon Stewart and Larry Wilmore on the 'Obama Downgrade'
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema Blend15 Incredible Facts You Didn't Know About Back To The Future
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
- Being Ringo: A Beatle's All-Starr Life
- Hear Slayer's Eerie New Crusher 'When the Stillness Comes'
- Black Sabbath's Bill Ward: 'I Don't Know If I'm a Member'
- Tim McGraw's Sandy Hook Show Sparks Controversy, Billy Currington Bails
- Campaign 2016: Hillary Clinton's Fake Populism Is a Hit
- Dave Grohl on First Foo Fighters Show: 'I Was F--king Mortified'
- Green Day Return to the Stage With Raucous, Career-Spanning Cleveland Gig
- Watch John Krasinski Nail N'Sync's 'Bye Bye Bye' on 'Lip Sync Battle'