Word on the street is that longtime FoO (Friend of Obama's) Julius Genachowski will be named Obama's FCC Chair. Genachowski -- whom I profiled in Obama's Brain Trust -- has been Obama's personal technology evangelist. He's got experience working in Clinton's FCC and more recently transforming Barry Diller's corporate portfolio from old media (USA Networks) to new (Expedia.com). He helped Obama structure his massively scalable Internet campaign and is committed to Obama's faster-broadband-for-all agenda. I'd had him pegged for the nation's first Chief Technology Officer. No doubt he'll help advise Obama on that choice, just as he did on the Obama campaign's choice.
Genachowski to FCC
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema Blend15 Incredible Facts You Didn't Know About Back To The Future
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
- Stephen Colbert Admits He Didn't Want to Host 'Daily Show'
- Being Ringo: A Beatle's All-Starr Life
- Watch Batman and Superman Clash in New 'Dawn of Justice' Trailer
- Foo Fighters Turn Strip Mall Into Stadium for Record Store Day
- Campaign 2016: Hillary Clinton's Fake Populism Is a Hit
- The Dukes of Oxy: How a Band of Teen Wrestlers Built a Smuggling Empire
- Hear Slayer's Eerie New Crusher 'When the Stillness Comes'
- Black Sabbath's Bill Ward: 'I Don't Know If I'm a Member'