Word on the street is that longtime FoO (Friend of Obama's) Julius Genachowski will be named Obama's FCC Chair. Genachowski -- whom I profiled in Obama's Brain Trust -- has been Obama's personal technology evangelist. He's got experience working in Clinton's FCC and more recently transforming Barry Diller's corporate portfolio from old media (USA Networks) to new (Expedia.com). He helped Obama structure his massively scalable Internet campaign and is committed to Obama's faster-broadband-for-all agenda. I'd had him pegged for the nation's first Chief Technology Officer. No doubt he'll help advise Obama on that choice, just as he did on the Obama campaign's choice.
Genachowski to FCC
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
Guitar WorldThe 13 Creepiest Album Covers of All Time
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
Guitar WorldThe 10 Best Stage Names of All Time
SalonThe 7 Most Offensive TV Shows Of All Time
Men's Journal9 Traits That Attract Women
- Flashback: Watch Two Cut Scenes From 'Shawshank Redemption'
- Hear Drake Demolish Meek Mill on 'Back to Back' Freestyle
- Meek Mill Fires Back at Drake With 'Wanna Know'
- 'Game of Thrones' Will Have Eighth Season, Promises HBO Exec
- Dr. Dre's 'Detox': A Timeline of Hip-Hop's Great Unfinished Album
- Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free
- Drake Responds to Meek Mill With 'Charged Up' Diss Track
- One Direction Plot Post-Zayn Future With New Song 'Drag Me Down'