Word on the street is that longtime FoO (Friend of Obama's) Julius Genachowski will be named Obama's FCC Chair. Genachowski -- whom I profiled in Obama's Brain Trust -- has been Obama's personal technology evangelist. He's got experience working in Clinton's FCC and more recently transforming Barry Diller's corporate portfolio from old media (USA Networks) to new (Expedia.com). He helped Obama structure his massively scalable Internet campaign and is committed to Obama's faster-broadband-for-all agenda. I'd had him pegged for the nation's first Chief Technology Officer. No doubt he'll help advise Obama on that choice, just as he did on the Obama campaign's choice.
Genachowski to FCC
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked24 Horrifying Stories Behind the Scenes of Huge Movies
Cinema BlendThe 20 Best Movies on YouTube
Clickhole5 Absolutely Legendary Celebrity Party Stories
Cracked6 Celebs You Didn't Know Had Ridiculous Music Careers
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies of the Year
SalonThe Top 10 Oral Sex Movie Scenes
- Scott Walker, God's Gift to the Democratic Party
- Dakota Johnson on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- Kanye West Reveals New Album Title 'So Help Me God'
- Alabama Shakes Bring New 'Sound & Color' Tracks to 'SNL'
- Is Kentucky Killing College Basketball?
- The Killer Inside Kid Rock
- Watch Jimmy Kimmel Call Out Anti-Vaxxers in Scathing Monologue
- Noel Gallagher on Loving 'Seinfeld,' Hating Most Everything Else