Word on the street is that longtime FoO (Friend of Obama's) Julius Genachowski will be named Obama's FCC Chair. Genachowski -- whom I profiled in Obama's Brain Trust -- has been Obama's personal technology evangelist. He's got experience working in Clinton's FCC and more recently transforming Barry Diller's corporate portfolio from old media (USA Networks) to new (Expedia.com). He helped Obama structure his massively scalable Internet campaign and is committed to Obama's faster-broadband-for-all agenda. I'd had him pegged for the nation's first Chief Technology Officer. No doubt he'll help advise Obama on that choice, just as he did on the Obama campaign's choice.
Genachowski to FCC
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast20 Things You Didn’t Know About Pulp Fiction
SalonThe 13 Most Cringeworthy Sex Scenes in ‘Girls’
The Daily BeastInside New York’s Most Elite Sex Party
Salon10 Songs with Hidden Drug References
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
- 10 Things We Learned From Scientology Doc 'Going Clear'
- 5 Things We Learned From 'Walking Dead''s Season 5 Finale
- Why Hiring Trevor Noah to Host 'The Daily Show' Is a Great Idea
- Why Trevor Noah Is a Great Choice to Host 'The Daily Show'
- Jason Beghe: The TV Tough Guy Who Took on Scientology
- Inside Scientology
- IHeartRadio Music Awards 2015's 10 Best and Worst Moments
- Jay Z, Kanye, Rihanna Throw Support Behind Streaming Service Tidal
- The Children of ISIS