A floating armada of fabulous people — headed by Pierce Brosnan and including Halle Berry, Cindy Crawford, Sting, Cher, Barbra Streisand, Charlize Theron and dozens of other A-listers — converged on a Malibu beach on Sunday to protest a proposed natural gas terminal. The action featured a gourmet pancake breakfast, sand-castle contest and what appears in this video to be several hundred kayakers attempting a "not allowed here" symbol, which ends up looking more like a squashed plum. Don't miss an irate Daryl Hannah in cool shades and a super-articulate Ted Danson square his jaw against potential gas explosions. Not in their super-famous backyards!
Exclusive Video: Celebrities Mount a Scenic Malibu Kayak Protest
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
SalonThe 7 Most Tragic Band Deaths In Rock History
SpinThe 50 Best Rock Bands Right Now
Mental FlossWhere Are 10 Key Players in The O.J. Simpson Trial Now?
Diffuser27 of the Most Offensive Band Names Ever
Cracked5 Famous People Who Lost Everything (For Stupid Reasons)
- Watch Kanye West's 'The Life of Pablo' Album Livestream
- Watch Beyonce's Surprise New Video 'Formation'
- Rick Rubin: My Life in 21 Songs
- The Koch Brothers' Dirty War on Solar Power
- Bruce Springsteen's 'The River': Steven Van Zandt Looks Back
- Kanye West Announces Album's Final Title, 'The Life of Pablo,' Track List
- See New Video for Jeff Buckley's Smiths Cover 'I Know It's Over'
- Ring of Honor's Declaration of Independence