A floating armada of fabulous people — headed by Pierce Brosnan and including Halle Berry, Cindy Crawford, Sting, Cher, Barbra Streisand, Charlize Theron and dozens of other A-listers — converged on a Malibu beach on Sunday to protest a proposed natural gas terminal. The action featured a gourmet pancake breakfast, sand-castle contest and what appears in this video to be several hundred kayakers attempting a "not allowed here" symbol, which ends up looking more like a squashed plum. Don't miss an irate Daryl Hannah in cool shades and a super-articulate Ted Danson square his jaw against potential gas explosions. Not in their super-famous backyards!
Exclusive Video: Celebrities Mount a Scenic Malibu Kayak Protest
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
SalonThe 7 Most Tragic Band Deaths In Rock History
Mental Floss11 Hit Songs Originally Intended for Other Artists
Mental Floss24 Things You Didn't Know About 'Goodfellas'
DiffuserMusicians We've Already Lost in 2016
Cracked6 Bands That Reinvented Themselves To Get Famous
- Watch Beyonce's Surprise New Video 'Formation'
- A Polygamist Cult's Last Stand: The Rise and Fall of Warren Jeffs
- Watch Triumph the Insult Comic Dog Slam Politically Correct Youth Voters
- Max Weinberg on 'River' Tour, What He Learned From Bruce Springsteen
- 40 Greatest TV Villains of All Time
- Watch Samantha Bee Tear Down Kansas Senator on 'Full Frontal' Premiere
- How Metallica's Kirk Hammett Is Redefining the Sound of Guitar
- 100 Greatest Guitarists