A floating armada of fabulous people — headed by Pierce Brosnan and including Halle Berry, Cindy Crawford, Sting, Cher, Barbra Streisand, Charlize Theron and dozens of other A-listers — converged on a Malibu beach on Sunday to protest a proposed natural gas terminal. The action featured a gourmet pancake breakfast, sand-castle contest and what appears in this video to be several hundred kayakers attempting a "not allowed here" symbol, which ends up looking more like a squashed plum. Don't miss an irate Daryl Hannah in cool shades and a super-articulate Ted Danson square his jaw against potential gas explosions. Not in their super-famous backyards!
Exclusive Video: Celebrities Mount a Scenic Malibu Kayak Protest
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
DiffuserThe Strangest Deaths In Rock History
SalonThe 7 Most Offensive TV Shows Of All Time
Guitar WorldThe 10 Best Stage Names of All Time
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Guitar WorldThe 13 Creepiest Album Covers of All Time
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
- Hear Drake Demolish Meek Mill on 'Back to Back' Freestyle
- Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free
- Jon Stewart Details Not-So Secret Meetings With Barack Obama
- Yemen's Hidden War
- Donald Trump Can't Stop Calling Things 'Disgusting'
- Hannibal Buress Asks Beverly Hills Dwellers: 'Who Is Meek Mill?'
- Readers' Poll: The 10 Best Eagles Songs
- Drake Responds to Meek Mill With 'Charged Up' Diss Track