A floating armada of fabulous people — headed by Pierce Brosnan and including Halle Berry, Cindy Crawford, Sting, Cher, Barbra Streisand, Charlize Theron and dozens of other A-listers — converged on a Malibu beach on Sunday to protest a proposed natural gas terminal. The action featured a gourmet pancake breakfast, sand-castle contest and what appears in this video to be several hundred kayakers attempting a "not allowed here" symbol, which ends up looking more like a squashed plum. Don't miss an irate Daryl Hannah in cool shades and a super-articulate Ted Danson square his jaw against potential gas explosions. Not in their super-famous backyards!
Exclusive Video: Celebrities Mount a Scenic Malibu Kayak Protest
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal37 Things About Sex You Need to Know
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies Of All-Time According To Chris Rock
The Daily Beast7 Movies That Do BDSM Better Than ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On April 1
Salon10 Movie Stars Who Want to Be Rock Stars and Are Surprisingly Good
Men's JournalThe 101 Best Beers in America
- The Children of ISIS
- The Neverending Nightmare of Amanda Knox
- Watch George Ezra Bring the Folk to 'SNL'
- The Rock on 'SNL': 3 Sketches You Have to See
- Inside the Koch Brothers' Toxic Empire
- Hear Brad Paisley 'Crush It' on Eric Clapton's 'Layla'
- Killer Mike: Rap Lyrics Being Manipulated in Court to Land Convictions
- 'Clear' and Present Danger: Alex Gibney on His Bold Scientology Doc