A floating armada of fabulous people — headed by Pierce Brosnan and including Halle Berry, Cindy Crawford, Sting, Cher, Barbra Streisand, Charlize Theron and dozens of other A-listers — converged on a Malibu beach on Sunday to protest a proposed natural gas terminal. The action featured a gourmet pancake breakfast, sand-castle contest and what appears in this video to be several hundred kayakers attempting a "not allowed here" symbol, which ends up looking more like a squashed plum. Don't miss an irate Daryl Hannah in cool shades and a super-articulate Ted Danson square his jaw against potential gas explosions. Not in their super-famous backyards!
Exclusive Video: Celebrities Mount a Scenic Malibu Kayak Protest
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked6 TV Spin-Off Story Lines That Ruined The Originals
Guitar WorldThe 20 Creepiest Album Covers of All Time
DiffuserRock Stars' Kids Who Rock
Mental Floss21 Things You Might Not Know About 'Dazed and Confused'
DiffuserThe 12 Most Shocking Crimes In Rock History
Cracked5 Cover Songs Better Than The Original
- Grateful Dead End 50-Year Career With Moving, Magnificent Final Show
- Van Halen Play Nice, Shred Hard at High-Energy Tour Opener
- Obama Is on a Roll, But Is His Presidency?
- The Endless Fall of Suge Knight
- 25 Best Modern Exploitation Movies
- NBA Free Agency: How the Spurs Swung LaMarcus Aldridge
- The Grateful Dead Say Farewell: The View From the Bowl