Rolling Stone contributing editor Tim Dickinson appeared on last night's Countdown with Keith Olbermann to talk about the GOP nomination race in the wake of the New Hampshire primary. While Dickinson was impressed by Mitt Romney's easy victory in the state, he noted that the "bigger story is that Jon Huntsman joined the scrum of anti-Romneys jockeying for position." Huntsman and other low-polling candidates like Rick Perry have "just enough support to not be forced out of the race," he says, but "it's hard to see how any of them wins if they're all in it together." Watch the clip below for Dickinson's take on New Hampshire and his predictions for South Carolina and Florida.
Dickinson On 'Countdown': The GOP Primaries
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
SalonThe 7 Most Tragic Band Deaths In Rock History
SpinThe 50 Best Rock Bands Right Now
Mental FlossWhere Are 10 Key Players in The O.J. Simpson Trial Now?
Diffuser27 of the Most Offensive Band Names Ever
Cracked5 Famous People Who Lost Everything (For Stupid Reasons)
- Watch Beyonce's Surprise New Video 'Formation'
- Watch Kanye West's 'The Life of Pablo' Album Livestream
- Rick Rubin: My Life in 21 Songs
- The Koch Brothers' Dirty War on Solar Power
- 15 Great Grammy Tribute Performances
- See New Video for Jeff Buckley's Smiths Cover 'I Know It's Over'
- Black Lives Matter Co-Founder to Beyonce: 'Welcome to the Movement'
- 100 Greatest Guitarists