Rolling Stone contributing editor Tim Dickinson appeared on last night's Countdown with Keith Olbermann to talk about the GOP nomination race in the wake of the New Hampshire primary. While Dickinson was impressed by Mitt Romney's easy victory in the state, he noted that the "bigger story is that Jon Huntsman joined the scrum of anti-Romneys jockeying for position." Huntsman and other low-polling candidates like Rick Perry have "just enough support to not be forced out of the race," he says, but "it's hard to see how any of them wins if they're all in it together." Watch the clip below for Dickinson's take on New Hampshire and his predictions for South Carolina and Florida.
Dickinson On 'Countdown': The GOP Primaries
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
Cracked5 Iconic Songs Despised by the People Who Created Them
SalonThe 20 Most Underrated Albums Of All Time
Cracked7 Musicians Whose Trademark Looks Were Hiding Something
Mental Floss15 Famous Songs With Misunderstood Meanings
Cinema Blend20 Misconceptions About Sex
- Rolling Stones Kick Off 'Zip Code' Tour With Rock-Solid San Diego Show
- 'Game of Thrones' Recap: Smells Like Team Spirit
- Art Garfunkel Lashes Out at Paul Simon in New Interview
- Watch Paul McCartney and Dave Grohl Perform 'I Saw Her Standing There'
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Brothers Johnson's Louis Johnson, Michael Jackson Bassist, Dead at 60
- 500 Greatest Songs of All Time
- Watch Brandon Flowers, Bernard Sumner Team for 'Bizarre Love Triangle'