Being both an African American and a woman, I am quite capable of identifing a victim appeal. I think Hillary was out of line to pull that one. Barack has done an outstanding job of standing on his own and not his race. Frankly there are a lot of Black folk that are angry at him BECAUSE he is not playing victim like they are used to.
Frankly, I wanted to support Hillary because I wanted to see a woman in the White House. I couldn'?t justify it to my mind however, if she just continues the same path that we are on. She says that she is against George Bush, but her postures seem remarkably the same.Barack is the best choice period. Not because he is a man, black, or a lawyer. It is because he makes sense.
Comment of the Day
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast20 Things You Didn’t Know About Pulp Fiction
SalonThe 13 Most Cringeworthy Sex Scenes in ‘Girls’
The Daily BeastInside New York’s Most Elite Sex Party
Salon10 Songs with Hidden Drug References
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
- 5 Things We Learned From 'Walking Dead''s Season 5 Finale
- Why Hiring Trevor Noah to Host 'The Daily Show' Is a Great Idea
- Why Trevor Noah Is a Great Choice to Host 'The Daily Show'
- 10 Things We Learned From 'Going Clear'
- Inside Scientology
- Jay Z, Kanye, Rihanna Throw Support Behind Streaming Service Tidal
- IHeartRadio Music Awards 2015's 10 Best and Worst Moments
- Willie Nelson and Merle Haggard Trade Hits at Historic South Texas Shows
- 'WrestleMania': Seth Rollins Reigns in California