Being both an African American and a woman, I am quite capable of identifing a victim appeal. I think Hillary was out of line to pull that one. Barack has done an outstanding job of standing on his own and not his race. Frankly there are a lot of Black folk that are angry at him BECAUSE he is not playing victim like they are used to.
Frankly, I wanted to support Hillary because I wanted to see a woman in the White House. I couldn'?t justify it to my mind however, if she just continues the same path that we are on. She says that she is against George Bush, but her postures seem remarkably the same.Barack is the best choice period. Not because he is a man, black, or a lawyer. It is because he makes sense.
Comment of the Day
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Famous Movies That Were Insane Parties Behind the Scenes
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
Screen Rant10 Decisions That Ruined Movies
Diffuser27 Rockers Who Died at Age 27
AskMenThe 40 Best Guy Movies Of All Time
Mental Floss33 Surprising Stories Behind Famous Songs
- Skulls, Satan and Dave Grohl: Inside Mysterious Occult-Rock Band Ghost
- Jimmy Fallon Plays Donald Trump, Gets Debate Advice From Obama
- Jon Stewart Bids Farewell to Fox News: 'Adios, Motherf---ers'
- Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free
- Are Rogue Militants Preparing for War on American Soil?
- 25 Worst Original Names of Famous Bands
- 25 Best 'Daily Show' Correspondents
- Rey Mysterio Comes Full Circle: Life, Death and Rebirth in Wrestling