Being both an African American and a woman, I am quite capable of identifing a victim appeal. I think Hillary was out of line to pull that one. Barack has done an outstanding job of standing on his own and not his race. Frankly there are a lot of Black folk that are angry at him BECAUSE he is not playing victim like they are used to.
Frankly, I wanted to support Hillary because I wanted to see a woman in the White House. I couldn'?t justify it to my mind however, if she just continues the same path that we are on. She says that she is against George Bush, but her postures seem remarkably the same.Barack is the best choice period. Not because he is a man, black, or a lawyer. It is because he makes sense.
Comment of the Day
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
The Daily Beast‘American Sniper’ Could Actually Win the Oscar for Best Picture
Bleacher ReportHow 'Pawn Stars' Landed a $100K Patriots Super Bowl Ring
Bleacher ReportSuper Bowl 2015 Doppelgangers
Men's JournalHow Technology is Affecting Our Relationships
The Daily BeastHow the 'Star Wars' Empire Was Built
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Five Trailer: Snakes, Revenge, Beards
- Suge Knight Arrested for Murder After Hit-and-Run
- The Australian Open: Serena Williams' Red Wedding
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize
- When Cops Break Bad: Inside a Police Force Gone Wild
- Blink-182's Hoppus, Barker Blast 'Ungrateful, Disingenuous' Tom DeLonge
- Hear Kanye West, Drake and Big Sean Team Up for 'Blessings'