Being both an African American and a woman, I am quite capable of identifing a victim appeal. I think Hillary was out of line to pull that one. Barack has done an outstanding job of standing on his own and not his race. Frankly there are a lot of Black folk that are angry at him BECAUSE he is not playing victim like they are used to.
Frankly, I wanted to support Hillary because I wanted to see a woman in the White House. I couldn'?t justify it to my mind however, if she just continues the same path that we are on. She says that she is against George Bush, but her postures seem remarkably the same.Barack is the best choice period. Not because he is a man, black, or a lawyer. It is because he makes sense.
Comment of the Day
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Things That Secretly Affect Who You Want to Have Sex With
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema Blend15 Incredible Facts You Didn't Know About Back To The Future
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
- Hear Slayer's Eerie New Crusher 'When the Stillness Comes'
- Black Sabbath's Bill Ward: 'I Don't Know If I'm a Member'
- Being Ringo: A Beatle's All-Starr Life
- Dave Grohl on First Foo Fighters Show: 'I Was F--king Mortified'
- Campaign 2016: Hillary Clinton's Fake Populism Is a Hit
- Bill Withers: The Soul Man Who Walked Away
- Green Day Return to the Stage With Raucous, Career-Spanning Cleveland Gig
- Rolling Stone and UVA: The Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism Report