Asked why he continues to pal around with birther Donald Trump, Mitt Romney says he doesn't need to agree with everything his supporters say, "but I need to get 50.1 percent or more and I’m appreciative to have the help of a lot of good people." But, as Stephen Colbert pointed out last night, so far he's only at 43.6 percent. With the support of "real estate billionaire and basketball with tooth veneers" Trump," Colbert said, Romney's picking up the birther vote. "But now he's got to reach out to the 9/11 Truthers, the alien abductees, the doomsday preppers, the sasquatch hunters, the sasquatches."
Colbert: Romney's Got the Birthers, Now He Just Needs the Sasquatch Hunters
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked6 Celebrities You Didn't Know Had Ridiculous Music Careers
Salon5 Secrets to Great Sex
Cinema BlendThe 10 Greatest Wrestlers Turned Actors
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
Cracked6 Famous Movies Made By The Last Person You'd Expect
Mental FlossThe Strange Deaths of 20 Interesting People
- Grateful Dead Archivist Details Massive, New 80-Disc Box Set
- Hear Eminem's Hard-Hitting 'Southpaw' Song 'Phenomenal'
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- 'Game of Thrones' Recap: Dawn of the Dead
- Muhammad Ali: Last Tango in Vegas
- Iggy Azalea on Canceled Tour: 'I Just Deserve a Break'
- Lil Boosie Gets Real: MC on Prison, Protests and 'Classic' New LP
- Noel Gallagher Talks One Direction, Oasis Brawls on 'James Corden'