Ohio Secretary of State Ken Blackwell —now the Republican candidate for governor —is up to his dirty tricks again, reports the Cleveland Plain Dealer. The article reports allegations that Blackwell is once more using his authority as the state's chief elections authority to blunt Democratic registration drives among minorities and urban dwellers. "It appears that Ken Blackwell finally figured out how to deal with long lines on Election Day," said a representative of the state's Democratic party. "He's just trying to outright deny people the right to vote now."
Blackwell Amok: More Dirty Tricks in Ohio
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Famous Movies That Were Insane Parties Behind the Scenes
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
Screen Rant10 Decisions That Ruined Movies
Diffuser27 Rockers Who Died at Age 27
Ask MenThe 40 Best Guy Movies Of All Time
Mental Floss33 Surprising Stories Behind Famous Songs
- Skulls, Satan and Dave Grohl: Inside Mysterious Occult-Rock Band Ghost
- Jon Stewart Bids Farewell to Fox News: 'Adios, Motherf---ers'
- Jimmy Page on 'Coda,' Led Zep's Indian Sojourn and His Next Big Project
- Jon Stewart: Goodbye to the Last Honest Newsman
- Tame Impala's Vision Quest
- Drake Roasts Meek Mill, Brings Out Kanye, Pharrell at OVO Festival Set
- 40 Best Things We Saw at Lollapalooza 2015
- Watch Lauryn Hill's Show-Stopping 'Feeling Good' on 'Tonight Show'