Ohio Secretary of State Ken Blackwell —now the Republican candidate for governor —is up to his dirty tricks again, reports the Cleveland Plain Dealer. The article reports allegations that Blackwell is once more using his authority as the state's chief elections authority to blunt Democratic registration drives among minorities and urban dwellers. "It appears that Ken Blackwell finally figured out how to deal with long lines on Election Day," said a representative of the state's Democratic party. "He's just trying to outright deny people the right to vote now."
Blackwell Amok: More Dirty Tricks in Ohio
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
AskMenThe Top 99 Outstanding Women of 2015
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
The Daily BeastInside New York’s Most ‘Elite’ Sex Party
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
Salon5 Mysteries We Hope the “X-Files” Reboot Will Resolve
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On April 1
- The Children of ISIS
- Rihanna Asserts Her Dominance on New Song 'Bitch Better Have My Money'
- Dr. Dre Talks N.W.A Biopic, Eazy-E's Death, Eminem and Making New Music
- Roger Daltrey: 'I Want Us to Stop at the Top of Our Game'
- Sara Evans Blasts Fox's 'Last Man on Earth': 'I Was Thoroughly Disgusted'
- Why Fewer People Want Their MTV
- Andy Summers on the Police: 'We Were the Most Desirable Men in the World'
- Flashback: The Unedited 'Boats 'N Hoes' Video From 'Step Brothers'