Presidential politics is serious stuff, and when you're talking about the GOP nomination race and the prospect of one of those guys getting the keys to the White House, it can be downright scary. So, let's be thankful the contest has provided plenty of inadvertent comic relief along the way. From Rick Perry's brain freeze ("oops!") to Mitt Romney's $10,000 bet, to Michele Bachmann's likening herself (all unawares) to a serial killer known as "the killer clown," the Republican field has delivered on the gaffe front. Click through to relive 9 of the most memorable screwups to date. (Obviously, let us know what we're missing.) And check back for the inevitable updates.
Most Hilarious Gaffes of Campaign 2012
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 5 Greatest Comedies of All-Time According to Chris Rock
Bleacher ReportWhat It's Like to Be in Mayweather's Entourage
Men's JournalDo Men Suck at Friendship?
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Cinema BlendTop 10 Steamiest Sex Scenes
- Watch Terry Crews Punch Out Mike Tyson on 'Lip Sync Battle'
- Watch Neil deGrasse Tyson, Jon Stewart Debate Superman vs. Batman
- Motley Crue on Rock Hall Chances and Why Bands Need Retirement Contracts
- Waka Flocka Flame for President: Watch His Exclusive Campaign Video
- Navajo Actress Explains Why She Left Adam Sandler 'Ridiculous 6' Set
- 10 Things We Learned From Johnny Rotten's 'Uncensored' New Memoir
- DaveWatch: Countdown to Letterman's Last 'Late Show,' Day 20
- Joan Jett: Built to Rock