Ball-Dropping Bills Player Steve Johnson Lashes Out at God
Have more stuff on foreclosure coming, but just briefly... is this the funniest sports story of the year, or what? Bills wideout Steve Johnson dropped a game-winning TD in overtime yesterday, and today he tweeted his complaint to God:
"I praise you 24/7!!! And this how you do me!!!," Johnson - at least we think it was him - tweeted. "You expect me to learn from this???How??? I'll never forget this!! Ever!! Thx Tho."
I'd love to be there when Johnson's pastor takes a shot at grappling with this one at their next prayer breakfast. By the way, to that letter-writer from Tulsa who just teed off on me for blasting Colin Cowherd over his comments on unions -- it's just come to my attention that Cowherd once called Mrs. Doubtfire the funniest movie of all time. So that's my answer to the question, "What makes you think you're any more qualified to talk about unions than Colin Cowherd?" Cowherd thinks Mrs. Doubtfire is the funniest movie ever -- that makes me more qualified than him to talk about anything at all. I mean anything -- physics, dessert recipes, the Carolingian dynasty, lesbian relationships, anything. Okay? Can we stop with the letters on this guy already?
Around the Web
Around the Web
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
SalonThe 7 Most Tragic Band Deaths In Rock History
SpinThe 50 Best Rock Bands Right Now
Mental FlossWhere Are 10 Key Players in The O.J. Simpson Trial Now?
Diffuser27 of the Most Offensive Band Names Ever
Cracked5 Famous People Who Lost Everything (For Stupid Reasons)
- Watch Beyonce's Surprise New Video 'Formation'
- Watch Kanye West's 'The Life of Pablo' Album Livestream
- Rick Rubin: My Life in 21 Songs
- Kanye West's Surreal Album Launch: Fashion and Music Collide
- The Koch Brothers' Dirty War on Solar Power
- Bruce Springsteen's 'The River': Steven Van Zandt Looks Back
- See Photos From Kanye West's Wild New York Album Launch
- See New Video for Jeff Buckley's Smiths Cover 'I Know It's Over'