- Baghdad fatalities reach an all-time high in month of July.
- ABC's George Stephanopoulos says Karl Rove called the Lieberman camp to offer help.
- Tony Snow: A vote for Ned Lamont is a vote for 9/11, Take II.
- Senator Clinton busts out of Museum of Sex.
- Recent GOP Congressional candidate in Ohio charged with civil-rights violations for vandalizing a Dayton bodega with a Mexican flag in the window. "It was an act of war as far as I'm concerned," she said of the bandera.
[With Brendan Fitzgibbons]