- CT's Lieberman/Lamont race heads to voters with the Shar-Pei trailing the Jack Russel by six percent in the latest poll.
- Cynthia "The Cop Slapper" McKinney also appears destined for defeat in her primary race down in Georgia.
- Rep. "Dollar" Bill Jefferson, the Democrat who had $90,000 in cold hard cash, literally in his freezer, looks like he'll soon be facing a primary challenge of his own.
- Bush's approval rating among young voters is a dismal 20 percent.
- Gays flea Iraq as Shia death squads target homosexuals.
- Govenors on Cheney's national enegry policy: "It's a joke."
[With Brendan Fitzgibbons]