- Outwardly satisfied, North Korean administrators say no more nuke tests anytime soon.
- With Kalashnikovs and rocket launchers, sectarian war hound Muqtada al-Sadr's private Shiite Militia seizes Southern Iraq city. Iraqi troops will have to retake it. Bush draws comparisons between Iraq and Vietnam as his administration discusses troop reductions in the coming months. US Major General admits Baghdad strategy is a "failure."
- Oil prices creep towards $60/barrel as OPEC cuts production. Similar shenanigans expected in December.
- Washington Post writers wonder if Bill Clinton can run for, ahem, vice President.
All the News That Fits. . . North Korea Swears Off Nukes, Bush Compares Iraq to Vietnam and More
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
SalonThe 7 Most Tragic Band Deaths In Rock History
SpinThe 50 Best Rock Bands Right Now
Mental FlossWhere Are 10 Key Players in The O.J. Simpson Trial Now?
Diffuser27 of the Most Offensive Band Names Ever
Cracked5 Famous People Who Lost Everything (For Stupid Reasons)
- Watch Beyonce's Surprise New Video 'Formation'
- Rick Rubin: My Life in 21 Songs
- The Koch Brothers' Dirty War on Solar Power
- Inside the Replacements' Disastrous 'Saturday Night Live' Debut
- 'Silence of the Lambs' at 25: 'It Broke All the Rules'
- 15 Great Grammy Tribute Performances
- Black Lives Matter Co-Founder to Beyonce: 'Welcome to the Movement'
- Ring of Honor's Declaration of Independence