- Outwardly satisfied, North Korean administrators say no more nuke tests anytime soon.
- With Kalashnikovs and rocket launchers, sectarian war hound Muqtada al-Sadr's private Shiite Militia seizes Southern Iraq city. Iraqi troops will have to retake it. Bush draws comparisons between Iraq and Vietnam as his administration discusses troop reductions in the coming months. US Major General admits Baghdad strategy is a "failure."
- Oil prices creep towards $60/barrel as OPEC cuts production. Similar shenanigans expected in December.
- Washington Post writers wonder if Bill Clinton can run for, ahem, vice President.
All the News That Fits. . . North Korea Swears Off Nukes, Bush Compares Iraq to Vietnam and More
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mic12 Stunning Pics Offer a Rare View Inside the Lives of Sex Workers
Cracked29 Bizarre True Stories Behind the Most Popular Music Ever
Cinema BlendThe 15 Best Disaster Movies Of All Time
ClickholeThe Greatest Movie Speeches of All Time
Cracked6 Insane Meltdowns by Actors on Set of Their Greatest Movies
MicHere's the Meaning of the Scathing New Pussy Riot Song
- Shania Twain Announces Final Tour
- Why Is This Man Still in Jail?
- Prison Proves Being Gay Is a Choice, Says GOP Pres Hopeful Ben Carson
- See Jimmy Fallon and Kelly Clarkson Harmonize the History of Duets
- Justin Bieber Meets 'Worst Nightmare' in New Roast Promo
- Tiger Woods: Stranger Than Fiction
- Metallica Kick Off Reissue Project With 'No Life 'Til Leather' Cassette
- Mumford & Sons Talk Going Electric on New Album ‘Wilder Mind’