- Outwardly satisfied, North Korean administrators say no more nuke tests anytime soon.
- With Kalashnikovs and rocket launchers, sectarian war hound Muqtada al-Sadr's private Shiite Militia seizes Southern Iraq city. Iraqi troops will have to retake it. Bush draws comparisons between Iraq and Vietnam as his administration discusses troop reductions in the coming months. US Major General admits Baghdad strategy is a "failure."
- Oil prices creep towards $60/barrel as OPEC cuts production. Similar shenanigans expected in December.
- Washington Post writers wonder if Bill Clinton can run for, ahem, vice President.
All the News That Fits. . . North Korea Swears Off Nukes, Bush Compares Iraq to Vietnam and More
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
SalonThe 20 Most Underrated Albums Of All Time
Men's Journal10 Things You See in Porn that Don't Happen in Real Life
DiffuserThe 10 Nastiest Feuds In Alternative Music
Guitar WorldThe 30 Most Badass Guitarists of All Time
Mental Floss10 Messages Hidden in the Background of Movies and TV Shows
TestTubeThe Best Sex Positions
- America Is Too Dumb for TV News
- Watch Erykah Badu Scold Audience, Sing 'Phone Down' at Soul Train Awards
- Eagles of Death Metal Detail Horrific Paris Attack, Offer Support
- Tool’s Adam Jones on 2016 Tour, Album Progress, 'Amazing' New Song
- Readers' Poll: The 10 Best One Direction Songs
- 50 Wildest Guns N' Roses Moments
- 100 Greatest Guitarists
- The Inside Story of David Bowie's Stunning New Album, 'Blackstar'