- Outwardly satisfied, North Korean administrators say no more nuke tests anytime soon.
- With Kalashnikovs and rocket launchers, sectarian war hound Muqtada al-Sadr's private Shiite Militia seizes Southern Iraq city. Iraqi troops will have to retake it. Bush draws comparisons between Iraq and Vietnam as his administration discusses troop reductions in the coming months. US Major General admits Baghdad strategy is a "failure."
- Oil prices creep towards $60/barrel as OPEC cuts production. Similar shenanigans expected in December.
- Washington Post writers wonder if Bill Clinton can run for, ahem, vice President.
All the News That Fits. . . North Korea Swears Off Nukes, Bush Compares Iraq to Vietnam and More
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
DiffuserThe 10 Nastiest Feuds In Alternative Music
SalonThe 7 Most Tragic Band Deaths In Rock History
Guitar WorldThe Beatles' 10 Greatest Guitar Moments
SalonThe 20 Most Underrated Albums Of All Time
Mental Floss11 Famous Actors Who Apologized for Their Own Movies
TestTubeHow Long Should Sex Last?
- Rupert Murdoch Is Deviant Scum
- Hear Pharrell's Sultry Remix of A Tribe Called Quest's 'Bonita Applebum'
- Inside the Koch Brothers' Toxic Empire
- See August Burns Red's 'Ghosts' Video Featuring A Day to Remember Singer
- Taylor Swift, Ed Sheeran, the Weeknd Top AMA Nominations
- Go Behind the Scenes of Bob Dylan's 'Highway 61 Revisited' Album Cover
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Donald Trump Just Stopped Being Funny