- Outwardly satisfied, North Korean administrators say no more nuke tests anytime soon.
- With Kalashnikovs and rocket launchers, sectarian war hound Muqtada al-Sadr's private Shiite Militia seizes Southern Iraq city. Iraqi troops will have to retake it. Bush draws comparisons between Iraq and Vietnam as his administration discusses troop reductions in the coming months. US Major General admits Baghdad strategy is a "failure."
- Oil prices creep towards $60/barrel as OPEC cuts production. Similar shenanigans expected in December.
- Washington Post writers wonder if Bill Clinton can run for, ahem, vice President.
All the News That Fits. . . North Korea Swears Off Nukes, Bush Compares Iraq to Vietnam and More
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked6 Hit Songs That Destroyed the Bands They Made Famous
Salon5 Secrets to Great Sex
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Bleacher ReportThe Untold Story of Allen Iverson
Cracked5 Movies That Made Huge Stars Quit Acting Forever
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
- 10 Completely Vile Things Rick Santorum Has Said
- Ronda Rousey: The World's Most Dangerous Woman
- Why Baltimore Blew Up
- Iggy Azalea Cancels Entire Great Escape Tour
- Being Ringo: A Beatle's All-Starr Life
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Dead End on Silk Road: Internet Crime Kingpin Ross Ulbricht's Big Fall
- Dave Matthews on Summer Tour: 'We're Trying Not to Suck'