- Outwardly satisfied, North Korean administrators say no more nuke tests anytime soon.
- With Kalashnikovs and rocket launchers, sectarian war hound Muqtada al-Sadr's private Shiite Militia seizes Southern Iraq city. Iraqi troops will have to retake it. Bush draws comparisons between Iraq and Vietnam as his administration discusses troop reductions in the coming months. US Major General admits Baghdad strategy is a "failure."
- Oil prices creep towards $60/barrel as OPEC cuts production. Similar shenanigans expected in December.
- Washington Post writers wonder if Bill Clinton can run for, ahem, vice President.
All the News That Fits. . . North Korea Swears Off Nukes, Bush Compares Iraq to Vietnam and More
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal10 Sex Positions That Will Get Her Off Every Time
Cracked22 Movies That Made Huge Mistakes You Completely Missed
Mental Floss10 People Banned From SNL
Salon10 Famous Geniuses And Their Drugs Of Choice
MTV News6 Cringe-Worthy VMA Moments We’ll Never Forget
Men's Journal9 Traits That Attract Women
- Donald Trump Just Stopped Being Funny
- Dez Bryant: The Survivor
- Watch Sarah Palin's Gushing Interview With Donald Trump
- N.W.A: American Gangstas
- Watch Taylor Swift Sing 'Smelly Cat' With Lisa Kudrow at L.A. Show
- Watch Amy Schumer, Jennifer Lawrence Dance Atop Billy Joel's Piano
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- 'Narcos': Wagner Moura on Becoming Pablo Escobar