- Outwardly satisfied, North Korean administrators say no more nuke tests anytime soon.
- With Kalashnikovs and rocket launchers, sectarian war hound Muqtada al-Sadr's private Shiite Militia seizes Southern Iraq city. Iraqi troops will have to retake it. Bush draws comparisons between Iraq and Vietnam as his administration discusses troop reductions in the coming months. US Major General admits Baghdad strategy is a "failure."
- Oil prices creep towards $60/barrel as OPEC cuts production. Similar shenanigans expected in December.
- Washington Post writers wonder if Bill Clinton can run for, ahem, vice President.
All the News That Fits. . . North Korea Swears Off Nukes, Bush Compares Iraq to Vietnam and More
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
Cinema Blend6 Big Questions Every Star Wars Fan Should Be Asking
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
Cracked5 Classic Songs That Were Originally Creepy as Hell
SalonTop 10 Oral Sex Scenes
- Waka Flocka Flame for President: Watch His Exclusive Campaign Video
- Bill Withers: The Soul Man Who Walked Away
- Kid Cannabis: The Wild Rise and Violent Fall of a Teenage Weed Kingpin
- Motley Crue Reveal More Tour Dates, Talk New Stage Additions
- Willie Nelson: Why You Should Buy My Weed
- Ice Cube Talks 'Friday': ''Bye Felicia' Is Such a Throwaway Line'
- Rick Rubin on Wrestling and How Roddy Piper Turned the Beastie Boys Bad
- See Willie Nelson and Merle Haggard Share a Joint in New Video