- Outwardly satisfied, North Korean administrators say no more nuke tests anytime soon.
- With Kalashnikovs and rocket launchers, sectarian war hound Muqtada al-Sadr's private Shiite Militia seizes Southern Iraq city. Iraqi troops will have to retake it. Bush draws comparisons between Iraq and Vietnam as his administration discusses troop reductions in the coming months. US Major General admits Baghdad strategy is a "failure."
- Oil prices creep towards $60/barrel as OPEC cuts production. Similar shenanigans expected in December.
- Washington Post writers wonder if Bill Clinton can run for, ahem, vice President.
All the News That Fits. . . North Korea Swears Off Nukes, Bush Compares Iraq to Vietnam and More
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Famous Movies That Were Insane Parties Behind the Scenes
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
Screen Rant10 Decisions That Ruined Movies
Diffuser27 Rockers Who Died at Age 27
Ask MenThe 40 Best Guy Movies Of All Time
Mental Floss33 Surprising Stories Behind Famous Songs
- Skulls, Satan and Dave Grohl: Inside Mysterious Occult-Rock Band Ghost
- Jon Stewart Bids Farewell to Fox News: 'Adios, Motherf---ers'
- Jimmy Page on 'Coda,' Led Zep's Indian Sojourn and His Next Big Project
- Jon Stewart: Goodbye to the Last Honest Newsman
- Tame Impala's Vision Quest
- 40 Best Things We Saw at Lollapalooza 2015
- Drake Roasts Meek Mill, Brings Out Kanye, Pharrell at OVO Festival Set
- Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free