- FBI probing allegations that opponents hacked the Lieberman campaign site yesterday, an an act of cyber vote-suppression.
- Dem. Senate Leadership: Lieberman loss "bodes well for Democratic victories in November."
- Cop slapping incumbent Rep. Cynthia McKinney trounced in her Georgia primary.
- "My advice to Democratic voters this year is'Go left, young man!'" Joe Scarborough explains why Lieberman's loss is the Democrats gain.
- Police fire shots in the air during protest over Mexican election results.
[With Brendan Fitzgibbons]