- GOP Presidential frontrunner John McCain's 18-year-old son, Jimmy, has enlisted in the Marine Corps.
- Israel's indiscriminate bombing at Qana kills 27 children. Israeli Justice Minister Haim Ramon declares: "Everyone who is still in south Lebanon is linked to Hezbollah."
- The U.N. has given Iran one month to halt its nuclear enrichment programs.
- Hugo Chavez receives Iran's highest honor. Menaced the Venezuelan leader: "Let's save the human race, let's finish off the U.S. empire."
All the News that Fits... McCain, Qana, and Iranian Hero Hugo Chavez
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
AskMenThe Top 99 Outstanding Women of 2015
Men's Journal12 Things Every Man Should Know About His Penis
The Daily BeastInside New York’s Most ‘Elite’ Sex Party
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
Salon5 Mysteries We Hope the “X-Files” Reboot Will Resolve
Cinema Blend10 Great Movies To Watch Before Netflix Gets Rid Of Them On April 1
- The Children of ISIS
- Rihanna Asserts Her Dominance on New Song 'Bitch Better Have My Money'
- In the Studio With Jason Isbell Making 'Celebratory' New Album
- Roger Daltrey: 'I Want Us to Stop at the Top of Our Game'
- Andy Summers on the Police: 'We Were the Most Desirable Men in the World'
- One Direction Members Respond to Zayn Malik's Exit
- What the Right Wing Gets Wrong About Bowe Bergdahl
- Scott Weiland 'Embarrassed' by Bad Behavior at Boston Meet and Greet