- Missile flies past French reconnaissance jet over Chad, inciting international allegations that the Sudanese administration is arming rebels outside of its own borders.
- NJ Supreme Court: Gay couples have equal rights to marriage benefits. Ruling stops short of forcing state to legalize gay marriage.
- Chrysler reports $1.5 billion in third quarter losses, days after Ford disclosed its own $5.8 billion deficit, with 30,000 pink slips prepared. Stock traders expect Chrysler's parent corporation to sell the company. General Motors less broke than usual.
All The News That Fits. . . Gay Rights Gain Ground in Jersey, Detroit's a Broke City and More
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema BlendThe 10 Worst Movies Of The Past Year
Cracked5 Iconic Songs Despised by the People Who Created Them
SalonThe 20 Most Underrated Albums Of All Time
Cracked7 Musicians Whose Trademark Looks Were Hiding Something
Mental Floss15 Famous Songs With Misunderstood Meanings
Cinema Blend20 Misconceptions About Sex
- Brothers Johnson's Louis Johnson, Michael Jackson Bassist, Dead at 60
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Watch U2 Play Super Rarity 'In God's Country' With Fan On Guitar
- Watch Paul McCartney and Dave Grohl Perform 'I Saw Her Standing There'
- Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen Turn Down 'Fuller House'
- Hear Drake and Beyonce Ask 'Can I' on Leaked Song
- 500 Greatest Songs of All Time
- Inside U2's 'Innocence' Spectacle: A Backstage Q&A With Bono and Edge