- Missile flies past French reconnaissance jet over Chad, inciting international allegations that the Sudanese administration is arming rebels outside of its own borders.
- NJ Supreme Court: Gay couples have equal rights to marriage benefits. Ruling stops short of forcing state to legalize gay marriage.
- Chrysler reports $1.5 billion in third quarter losses, days after Ford disclosed its own $5.8 billion deficit, with 30,000 pink slips prepared. Stock traders expect Chrysler's parent corporation to sell the company. General Motors less broke than usual.
All The News That Fits. . . Gay Rights Gain Ground in Jersey, Detroit's a Broke City and More
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
DiffuserThe Strangest Deaths In Rock History
SalonThe 7 Most Offensive TV Shows Of All Time
Guitar WorldThe 10 Best Stage Names of All Time
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Guitar WorldThe 13 Creepiest Album Covers of All Time
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
- Hear Drake Demolish Meek Mill on 'Back to Back' Freestyle
- Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free
- Jon Stewart Details Not-So Secret Meetings With Barack Obama
- Watch the Throne: Dave Grohl on How the Foos Saved Their Summer
- Hannibal Buress Asks Beverly Hills Dwellers: 'Who Is Meek Mill?'
- 25 Worst Original Names of Famous Bands
- Drake Responds to Meek Mill With 'Charged Up' Diss Track
- Glenn Gould: The Rolling Stone Interview (Part One)