- Missile flies past French reconnaissance jet over Chad, inciting international allegations that the Sudanese administration is arming rebels outside of its own borders.
- NJ Supreme Court: Gay couples have equal rights to marriage benefits. Ruling stops short of forcing state to legalize gay marriage.
- Chrysler reports $1.5 billion in third quarter losses, days after Ford disclosed its own $5.8 billion deficit, with 30,000 pink slips prepared. Stock traders expect Chrysler's parent corporation to sell the company. General Motors less broke than usual.
All The News That Fits. . . Gay Rights Gain Ground in Jersey, Detroit's a Broke City and More
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes
Guitar WorldThe 30 Most Badass Guitarists of All Time
DiffuserThe 10 Nastiest Feuds In Alternative Music
Mental Floss7 Movies That Sent People Running Out of Theaters
SalonTop 11 'SNL' Political Sketches Of All Time
CrackedThe 18 Most Baffling Lines Of Dialogue In Movie History
- Keith Richards on Getting Busted, Zeppelin and Stones’ Future
- Sammy Hagar: 'If I Joined Van Halen Right Now, I'd Feel Like a Hypocrite'
- Inside the Wesleyan Molly Bust
- There Is No Real Hillary Clinton
- Vote for the 2016 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Inductees
- Putin's Angels: Inside Russia's Most Infamous Motorcycle Club
- Frank Zappa's Widow Gail Zappa Dead at 70
- Meet the Right-Wing Rebels Who Overthrew John Boehner