- Missile flies past French reconnaissance jet over Chad, inciting international allegations that the Sudanese administration is arming rebels outside of its own borders.
- NJ Supreme Court: Gay couples have equal rights to marriage benefits. Ruling stops short of forcing state to legalize gay marriage.
- Chrysler reports $1.5 billion in third quarter losses, days after Ford disclosed its own $5.8 billion deficit, with 30,000 pink slips prepared. Stock traders expect Chrysler's parent corporation to sell the company. General Motors less broke than usual.
All The News That Fits. . . Gay Rights Gain Ground in Jersey, Detroit's a Broke City and More
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
The Daily BeastThe Hottest Movies at the 2015 Sundance Film Festival
MicWhy The Grammys Will Never Represent Real Music
MicThe Best Hip-Hop of 2014 Came From A Very Unlikely Place
Men's Journal10 Health Benefits of Being in a Relationship
The Daily Beast‘American Sniper’ Divides Hollywood
- Paul McCartney, Kanye West, Rihanna Team Up for 'FourFiveSeconds'
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize
- Watch Korn and Slipknot Cover Beastie Boys' 'Sabotage' in London
- Ryan Adams and Mandy Moore 'Mutually Decided to End Their Marriage'
- Cicada: Solving the Web's Deepest Mystery
- Noel Gallagher on Oasis Reunion: 'It Would Only Be for the Money'
- Flashback: Neil Young Covers 'Sweet Home Alabama' in 1977
- Tangerine Dream Founder Edgar Froese Dead at 70