- Missile flies past French reconnaissance jet over Chad, inciting international allegations that the Sudanese administration is arming rebels outside of its own borders.
- NJ Supreme Court: Gay couples have equal rights to marriage benefits. Ruling stops short of forcing state to legalize gay marriage.
- Chrysler reports $1.5 billion in third quarter losses, days after Ford disclosed its own $5.8 billion deficit, with 30,000 pink slips prepared. Stock traders expect Chrysler's parent corporation to sell the company. General Motors less broke than usual.
All The News That Fits. . . Gay Rights Gain Ground in Jersey, Detroit's a Broke City and More
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Famous Movies That Were Insane Parties Behind the Scenes
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
Diffuser27 Rockers Who Died at Age 27
Mental Floss33 Surprising Stories Behind Famous Songs
Screen Rant10 Decisions That Ruined Movies
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
- Drake Roasts Meek Mill, Brings Out Kanye, Pharrell at OVO Festival Set
- Jon Stewart: Goodbye to the Last Honest Newsman
- Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale Are Divorcing
- Watch Lauryn Hill's Show-Stopping 'Feeling Good' on 'Tonight Show'
- 40 Best Things We Saw at Lollapalooza 2015
- Reba McEntire, Narvel Blackstock Allude to Divorce After 26 Years
- Up in the Air: Meet the Man Who Flies Around the World for Free
- Robbie Maddison on Cheating Death to Make His 'Pipe Dream' a Reality