- Mysterious explosion rattles the Somalian Parliament in Nairobi; President survives but loses brother, entourage members.
- Before a congressional hearing, former truck drivers and other employees testify that Halliburton is cooking the books and not protecting its work force in Iraq.
- Hot on the heels of Harvard, Princeton nixes Early Admissions.
- The largest cities in America are depending on the lowly sunfish to protect their water supplies from terrorist attack.
- Venezuelan president Hugo Chavez threatens to cut off U.S. access to its oil reserves if America goes after Iran.
[With Rolling Stone]