- Good neighbors? Bush gives go-ahead for the construction of a 700 mile double-layered border fence, with costs ranging from $3 million to $10 million per mile, and doubts that it will be completed in its entirety. Border Texans say fence poses bigger obstacle to livestock than drug smugglers and immigrants.
- Firefighters stoned, buses torched as gun-weilding Parisian youth celebrate the anniversary of last year's three-week-long riots. Negative vibes stem from police maltreatment of North African immigrants.
- Over 50 Afghan civilians —"human shields" for rising insurgency — die in late-night NATO bombing raid.
- Investigative blogger uncovers Google's heinous scheme for the coming year: sell $1 billion in new ad inventory, eliminate spam in 20 languages, construct environmentally-friendly power source.
- Catholic-dominated Nicaraguan parliament approves total abortion ban.
All The News That Fits. . . Bush OK's The Big Fence, Violence Returns to Parisian Outskirts, and More.
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked6 Hit Songs That Destroyed the Bands They Made Famous
Salon5 Secrets to Great Sex
Cracked4 Lead Singers That Sound Shockingly Bad Without the Band
Bleacher ReportThe Untold Story of Allen Iverson
Cracked5 Movies That Made Huge Stars Quit Acting Forever
Men's Journal7 Reasons You Should Quit Facebook in 2015
- Watch B.B. King's Entire Memorial Service
- Ronda Rousey: The World's Most Dangerous Woman
- Why Baltimore Blew Up
- 10 Completely Vile Things Rick Santorum Has Said
- Iggy Azalea Cancels Entire Great Escape Tour
- Being Ringo: A Beatle's All-Starr Life
- Dead End on Silk Road: Internet Crime Kingpin Ross Ulbricht's Big Fall
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time