- Good neighbors? Bush gives go-ahead for the construction of a 700 mile double-layered border fence, with costs ranging from $3 million to $10 million per mile, and doubts that it will be completed in its entirety. Border Texans say fence poses bigger obstacle to livestock than drug smugglers and immigrants.
- Firefighters stoned, buses torched as gun-weilding Parisian youth celebrate the anniversary of last year's three-week-long riots. Negative vibes stem from police maltreatment of North African immigrants.
- Over 50 Afghan civilians —"human shields" for rising insurgency — die in late-night NATO bombing raid.
- Investigative blogger uncovers Google's heinous scheme for the coming year: sell $1 billion in new ad inventory, eliminate spam in 20 languages, construct environmentally-friendly power source.
- Catholic-dominated Nicaraguan parliament approves total abortion ban.
All The News That Fits. . . Bush OK's The Big Fence, Violence Returns to Parisian Outskirts, and More.
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal10 Ways to Maximize Pleasure During Sex
The Daily Beast‘American Sniper’ Could Actually Win the Oscar for Best Picture
Bleacher ReportHow 'Pawn Stars' Landed a $100K Patriots Super Bowl Ring
Bleacher ReportSuper Bowl 2015 Doppelgangers
Men's JournalHow Technology is Affecting Our Relationships
The Daily BeastHow the 'Star Wars' Empire Was Built
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize
- Sia Apologizes for Controversial 'Elastic Heart' Video With Shia LaBeouf
- When Cops Break Bad: Inside a Police Force Gone Wild
- Mad Season, Temple of the Dog Reunite at Overwhelming One-Off Show
- Watch Rihanna, Kanye and McCartney on 'FourFiveSeconds' Video Shoot
- 10 Best Movies of 2014
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Five Trailer: Snakes, Revenge, Beards
- 25 Must-See Films at the 2014 Toronto Film Festival