- Good neighbors? Bush gives go-ahead for the construction of a 700 mile double-layered border fence, with costs ranging from $3 million to $10 million per mile, and doubts that it will be completed in its entirety. Border Texans say fence poses bigger obstacle to livestock than drug smugglers and immigrants.
- Firefighters stoned, buses torched as gun-weilding Parisian youth celebrate the anniversary of last year's three-week-long riots. Negative vibes stem from police maltreatment of North African immigrants.
- Over 50 Afghan civilians —"human shields" for rising insurgency — die in late-night NATO bombing raid.
- Investigative blogger uncovers Google's heinous scheme for the coming year: sell $1 billion in new ad inventory, eliminate spam in 20 languages, construct environmentally-friendly power source.
- Catholic-dominated Nicaraguan parliament approves total abortion ban.
All The News That Fits. . . Bush OK's The Big Fence, Violence Returns to Parisian Outskirts, and More.
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked22 Movies That Made Huge Mistakes You Completely Missed
Mental Floss12 Famous Actors Who Were Completely Cut From Movies
TestTubeThe Best Sex Positions
Screen RantTop 10 Most Violent TV Shows
Guitar WorldThe 20 Creepiest Album Covers of All Time
SalonThe 15 Most Hated Bands Of The Last 30 Years
- Donald Trump Just Stopped Being Funny
- Dez Bryant: The Survivor
- N.W.A: American Gangstas
- Watch Taylor Swift Sing 'Smelly Cat' With Lisa Kudrow at L.A. Show
- Happy Birthday, 'Highway 61': Dylan's Weirdest, Funniest Album Turns 50
- Watch Miley Cyrus Go Undercover, Report on Herself on 'Kimmel'
- 10 Great Stevie Ray Vaughan Tributes
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time