- Heads of 40 African Nations touch down in Beijing for mega-sized trade conference. The economic giant — a fresh opportunity for US-dominated economies — is after cheap raw materials and harbors no scruples towards the states it engages — including Sudan and Zimbabwe to name a few of the worst.
- US warns its citizens in Nigeria: militants there have attacks, bombings, kidnappings planned for the coming days, as part of a broad assault on the nation's oil industry.
- Rarely the types to de-classify when they can classify, Bush administration posts Iraq's nuclear bomb building schematics online.
- After serving a mere 90-days hard labor for dereliction of duty and aggravated assault, — former Ahu Ghraib prison guard returns to Iraqto train Iraqi police force.
- 3 out of 4 Brits say George W. Bush" poses a danger to world peace." That is, our nearest allies rate Kim Jong-il and Mahmoud Ahmadeinejad as less belligerent than the US President.
- Democrats gripe that, for license-less Americans, new voter ID laws represent an insurmountable hurdle of red tape. Absentee ballots encouraged.
All the News That Fits. . . Ahu Ghraib Guard to Train Iraqi Police, Iraq's Nuke Secrets and More
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked7 Famous Actors Who Lost Their Minds Getting Into Character
AskMenThe Top 5 Cringiest Movie Sex Scenes
Mental Floss7 Movies That Sent People Running Out of Theaters
DiffuserThe 23 Best Live Album Titles Ever
SalonThe 15 Most Hated Bands Of The Last 30 Years
Guitar WorldThe 30 Most Badass Guitarists of All Time
- Madonna Talks Rebel Heart Tour, Why She Wants to Have Tea With the Pope
- Inside the Wesleyan Molly Bust
- It Ain't Easy Being Keith Richards: Inside the New Issue
- Meet the Right-Wing Rebels Who Overthrew John Boehner
- Rick Moranis Admits He Turned Down 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Cameo
- The Tragedy of Britney Spears: Rolling Stone's 2008 Cover Story
- Nicki Minaj Talks Miley Cyrus VMA Slam, Drake/Meek Mill Beef
- Donald Trump Is 'Master Brander,' Says Bill Clinton on 'Colbert'