- Heads of 40 African Nations touch down in Beijing for mega-sized trade conference. The economic giant — a fresh opportunity for US-dominated economies — is after cheap raw materials and harbors no scruples towards the states it engages — including Sudan and Zimbabwe to name a few of the worst.
- US warns its citizens in Nigeria: militants there have attacks, bombings, kidnappings planned for the coming days, as part of a broad assault on the nation's oil industry.
- Rarely the types to de-classify when they can classify, Bush administration posts Iraq's nuclear bomb building schematics online.
- After serving a mere 90-days hard labor for dereliction of duty and aggravated assault, — former Ahu Ghraib prison guard returns to Iraqto train Iraqi police force.
- 3 out of 4 Brits say George W. Bush" poses a danger to world peace." That is, our nearest allies rate Kim Jong-il and Mahmoud Ahmadeinejad as less belligerent than the US President.
- Democrats gripe that, for license-less Americans, new voter ID laws represent an insurmountable hurdle of red tape. Absentee ballots encouraged.
All the News That Fits. . . Ahu Ghraib Guard to Train Iraqi Police, Iraq's Nuke Secrets and More
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Movies That Made Huge Stars Quit Acting Forever
DiffuserThe 12 Most Shocking Crimes In Rock History
Guitar WorldTop 10 Best (and Worst) Comeback Albums of All Time
SalonThe 7 Most Offensive TV Shows Of All Time
Mental Floss10 People Banned From SNL
CrackedThe 5 Greatest Movie Sex Scenes (Where Nobody Has Sex)
- 22 Things You Learn Hanging Out With Rush
- Breaking Benjamin Battle Mystery Illness on Painful Road to Number One
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Kim Kardashian Gets Real: 11 Revelations From the New Cover Story
- 500 Greatest Songs of All Time
- WWE 'Beast in the East': Finn Balor's Reign Begins
- 50 Greatest Prog Rock Albums of All Time