- Heads of 40 African Nations touch down in Beijing for mega-sized trade conference. The economic giant — a fresh opportunity for US-dominated economies — is after cheap raw materials and harbors no scruples towards the states it engages — including Sudan and Zimbabwe to name a few of the worst.
- US warns its citizens in Nigeria: militants there have attacks, bombings, kidnappings planned for the coming days, as part of a broad assault on the nation's oil industry.
- Rarely the types to de-classify when they can classify, Bush administration posts Iraq's nuclear bomb building schematics online.
- After serving a mere 90-days hard labor for dereliction of duty and aggravated assault, — former Ahu Ghraib prison guard returns to Iraqto train Iraqi police force.
- 3 out of 4 Brits say George W. Bush" poses a danger to world peace." That is, our nearest allies rate Kim Jong-il and Mahmoud Ahmadeinejad as less belligerent than the US President.
- Democrats gripe that, for license-less Americans, new voter ID laws represent an insurmountable hurdle of red tape. Absentee ballots encouraged.
All the News That Fits. . . Ahu Ghraib Guard to Train Iraqi Police, Iraq's Nuke Secrets and More
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cracked5 Famous Albums You Can't Buy Anymore
Diffuser10 Cover Songs Better Than The Originals
Cracked22 Movies That Made Huge Mistakes You Completely Missed
Salon9 Actors Who Have Done Full-Frontal Nude Scenes
Cracked23 Bizarre Demands Celebrities Have Made Behind The Scenes
Mental Floss10 People Banned from SNL
- Why Baltimore Blew Up
- 10 New Artists You Need to Know: May 2015
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- 17 Reasons This 'Rhiannon' Clip Is the Coolest Thing in the Universe
- Willie Nelson and Merle Haggard: Pancho and Lefty Ride Again
- Watch Neil Young Tear Into 'The Monsanto Years' at Anti-GMO Event
- 500 Greatest Songs of All Time
- How Vincent D'Onofrio Became the Best New Villain on TV