- Heads of 40 African Nations touch down in Beijing for mega-sized trade conference. The economic giant — a fresh opportunity for US-dominated economies — is after cheap raw materials and harbors no scruples towards the states it engages — including Sudan and Zimbabwe to name a few of the worst.
- US warns its citizens in Nigeria: militants there have attacks, bombings, kidnappings planned for the coming days, as part of a broad assault on the nation's oil industry.
- Rarely the types to de-classify when they can classify, Bush administration posts Iraq's nuclear bomb building schematics online.
- After serving a mere 90-days hard labor for dereliction of duty and aggravated assault, — former Ahu Ghraib prison guard returns to Iraqto train Iraqi police force.
- 3 out of 4 Brits say George W. Bush" poses a danger to world peace." That is, our nearest allies rate Kim Jong-il and Mahmoud Ahmadeinejad as less belligerent than the US President.
- Democrats gripe that, for license-less Americans, new voter ID laws represent an insurmountable hurdle of red tape. Absentee ballots encouraged.
All the News That Fits. . . Ahu Ghraib Guard to Train Iraqi Police, Iraq's Nuke Secrets and More
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal12 Things Everyone Should Know About Vaginas
The Daily Beast2015's Most Anticipated Movies
MicThe Best Album of the Year — You Won’t Hear at the Grammys
MicRihanna Just Dropped a New Track With Kanye West
Men's Journal5 Benefits of Dating the Old-Fashioned Way
The Daily BeastAre These the Future Oscar Winners?
- Blink-182's Hoppus, Barker Blast 'Ungrateful, Disingenuous' Tom DeLonge
- Sundance 2015: Brett Morgen on Cobain, Courtney and 'Montage of Heck'
- ‘Ghostbusters' Reboot Sets All-Female Cast, Release Date
- The Liberation of Sam Smith: Inside Rolling Stone's New Issue
- 'American Sniper' Is Almost Too Dumb to Criticize
- 5 Ways the WWE Can Rescue Roman Reigns
- Sly Stone Awarded $5 Million in Royalty Lawsuit
- Jason Hall: Why I Wrote 'American Sniper'