- Heads of 40 African Nations touch down in Beijing for mega-sized trade conference. The economic giant — a fresh opportunity for US-dominated economies — is after cheap raw materials and harbors no scruples towards the states it engages — including Sudan and Zimbabwe to name a few of the worst.
- US warns its citizens in Nigeria: militants there have attacks, bombings, kidnappings planned for the coming days, as part of a broad assault on the nation's oil industry.
- Rarely the types to de-classify when they can classify, Bush administration posts Iraq's nuclear bomb building schematics online.
- After serving a mere 90-days hard labor for dereliction of duty and aggravated assault, — former Ahu Ghraib prison guard returns to Iraqto train Iraqi police force.
- 3 out of 4 Brits say George W. Bush" poses a danger to world peace." That is, our nearest allies rate Kim Jong-il and Mahmoud Ahmadeinejad as less belligerent than the US President.
- Democrats gripe that, for license-less Americans, new voter ID laws represent an insurmountable hurdle of red tape. Absentee ballots encouraged.
All the News That Fits. . . Ahu Ghraib Guard to Train Iraqi Police, Iraq's Nuke Secrets and More
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
SalonThe 20 Most Underrated Albums Of All Time
Men's Journal10 Things You See in Porn that Don't Happen in Real Life
DiffuserThe 10 Nastiest Feuds In Alternative Music
Guitar WorldThe 30 Most Badass Guitarists of All Time
Mental Floss10 Messages Hidden in the Background of Movies and TV Shows
TestTubeThe Best Sex Positions
- America Is Too Dumb for TV News
- 50 Wildest Guns N' Roses Moments
- Watch Erykah Badu Scold Audience, Sing 'Phone Down' at Soul Train Awards
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- Eagles of Death Metal Detail Horrific Paris Attack, Offer Support
- 100 Greatest Guitarists
- Tool’s Adam Jones on 2016 Tour, Album Progress, 'Amazing' New Song
- The Inside Story of David Bowie's Stunning New Album, 'Blackstar'