- Heads of 40 African Nations touch down in Beijing for mega-sized trade conference. The economic giant — a fresh opportunity for US-dominated economies — is after cheap raw materials and harbors no scruples towards the states it engages — including Sudan and Zimbabwe to name a few of the worst.
- US warns its citizens in Nigeria: militants there have attacks, bombings, kidnappings planned for the coming days, as part of a broad assault on the nation's oil industry.
- Rarely the types to de-classify when they can classify, Bush administration posts Iraq's nuclear bomb building schematics online.
- After serving a mere 90-days hard labor for dereliction of duty and aggravated assault, — former Ahu Ghraib prison guard returns to Iraqto train Iraqi police force.
- 3 out of 4 Brits say George W. Bush" poses a danger to world peace." That is, our nearest allies rate Kim Jong-il and Mahmoud Ahmadeinejad as less belligerent than the US President.
- Democrats gripe that, for license-less Americans, new voter ID laws represent an insurmountable hurdle of red tape. Absentee ballots encouraged.
All the News That Fits. . . Ahu Ghraib Guard to Train Iraqi Police, Iraq's Nuke Secrets and More
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
SpinThe 300 Best Albums Of The Past 30 Years
Mental Floss10 Hidden Images on Album Covers
SalonThe Top 10 Oral Sex Scenes
VultureThe 30 Most Important Sex Scenes In Movie History
Guitar WorldThe 25 Greatest Acoustic Songs In Hard Rock
Vibe#DumpTrump: 20 Celebrities Who Have Spoken Out Against Donald Trump
- How Beatles' Game-Changing 'Paperback Writer' Paved Way for 'Revolver'
- The Curse of the Ramones
- Snoop Dogg Slams 'Roots' Remake, Calls for Boycott
- Watch Bruce Springsteen, Bono Perform 'Because the Night' in Dublin
- 'Game of Thrones' Recap: Get Back
- 500 Greatest Albums of All Time
- The Last Word: Ronnie Spector on Childhood Hero, Sobriety, Life with Phil
- R.I.P., GOP: How Trump Is Killing the Republican Party