- Heads of 40 African Nations touch down in Beijing for mega-sized trade conference. The economic giant — a fresh opportunity for US-dominated economies — is after cheap raw materials and harbors no scruples towards the states it engages — including Sudan and Zimbabwe to name a few of the worst.
- US warns its citizens in Nigeria: militants there have attacks, bombings, kidnappings planned for the coming days, as part of a broad assault on the nation's oil industry.
- Rarely the types to de-classify when they can classify, Bush administration posts Iraq's nuclear bomb building schematics online.
- After serving a mere 90-days hard labor for dereliction of duty and aggravated assault, — former Ahu Ghraib prison guard returns to Iraqto train Iraqi police force.
- 3 out of 4 Brits say George W. Bush" poses a danger to world peace." That is, our nearest allies rate Kim Jong-il and Mahmoud Ahmadeinejad as less belligerent than the US President.
- Democrats gripe that, for license-less Americans, new voter ID laws represent an insurmountable hurdle of red tape. Absentee ballots encouraged.
All the News That Fits. . . Ahu Ghraib Guard to Train Iraqi Police, Iraq's Nuke Secrets and More
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Men's Journal10 Sex Positions That Will Get Her Off Every Time
Cracked22 Movies That Made Huge Mistakes You Completely Missed
Mental Floss10 People Banned From SNL
Salon10 Famous Geniuses And Their Drugs Of Choice
MTV News6 Cringe-Worthy VMA Moments We’ll Never Forget
Men's Journal9 Traits That Attract Women
- Watch Taylor Swift Sing 'Smelly Cat' With Lisa Kudrow at L.A. Show
- Dez Bryant: The Survivor
- Donald Trump Just Stopped Being Funny
- Miley Cyrus Slams Nicki Minaj Over VMAs Snub Reaction
- N.W.A: American Gangstas
- Motorhead's Lemmy: My Life in 15 Snarls
- Russell Wilson: The Chosen One
- The Rise and Fall of a Bitcoin Kingpin