- Heads of 40 African Nations touch down in Beijing for mega-sized trade conference. The economic giant — a fresh opportunity for US-dominated economies — is after cheap raw materials and harbors no scruples towards the states it engages — including Sudan and Zimbabwe to name a few of the worst.
- US warns its citizens in Nigeria: militants there have attacks, bombings, kidnappings planned for the coming days, as part of a broad assault on the nation's oil industry.
- Rarely the types to de-classify when they can classify, Bush administration posts Iraq's nuclear bomb building schematics online.
- After serving a mere 90-days hard labor for dereliction of duty and aggravated assault, — former Ahu Ghraib prison guard returns to Iraqto train Iraqi police force.
- 3 out of 4 Brits say George W. Bush" poses a danger to world peace." That is, our nearest allies rate Kim Jong-il and Mahmoud Ahmadeinejad as less belligerent than the US President.
- Democrats gripe that, for license-less Americans, new voter ID laws represent an insurmountable hurdle of red tape. Absentee ballots encouraged.
All the News That Fits. . . Ahu Ghraib Guard to Train Iraqi Police, Iraq's Nuke Secrets and More
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Cinema Blend15 Gigantic Movies That Are All Coming Out In 2017
Bleacher ReportThe Most Infamous Snubs In Sports
Men's Journal10 Ways To Spice Up Your Sex Life
SalonSecrets Of The Female Pickup Artist
Cinema BlendHarrison Ford's 10 Best Characters
Cracked6 Insane Versions Of Great Movies You Didn't Know Existed
- Chelsea Wolfe Details New Album, Streams Haunting First Single 'Iron Moon'
- See Blind Melon's Shannon Hoon Get Naked and Bring Pizza to Guns N' Roses
- First 'Dragon Ball' Anime in 18 Years to Premiere in July
- Orioles Exec Delivers Powerful Statement on Baltimore Riots
- Hear Alternate Version of Rolling Stones' 'Can't You Hear Me Knocking'
- How Legendary Tattoo Artist Jonathan Shaw Became the Next Bukowski
- 'Wire' Creator David Simon on Baltimore Riots: 'Go Home. Please'
- George Clinton: Doctor Atomic