A new newspaper out of Uganda bearing the name Rolling Stone has published one of the most vile and hateful anti-gay screeds we have ever read. The article printed the addresses and photos of 100 homosexuals in the country, calling for them to be hanged. Not only are we not affiliated in any way with the Ugandan paper, we have demanded they cease using our name as a title. But there is a larger issue at stake: Homosexuality is still a crime in much of Africa, often punishable by life in prison. “Half the world’s countries that criminalize homosexual conduct do so because they cling to Victorian morality and colonial laws,” says Scott Long of Human Rights Watch. “Getting rid of these unjust remnants of the British empire is long overdue.”
African 'Rolling Stone' Impostor Spreads Hate Agenda
Paper calling itself 'Rolling Stone' publishes vile and hateful anti-gay screed
Around the Web
Powered By ZergNet
Around the Web
Mic12 Stunning Pics Offer a Rare View Inside the Lives of Sex Workers
Cracked29 Bizarre True Stories Behind the Most Popular Music Ever
Cinema BlendThe 15 Best Disaster Movies Of All Time
ClickholeThe Greatest Movie Speeches of All Time
Cracked6 Insane Meltdowns by Actors on Set of Their Greatest Movies
MicHere's the Meaning of the Scathing New Pussy Riot Song
- Shania Twain Announces Final Tour
- 5 Takeaways From 'House of Cards' Season Three
- Metallica's Lars Ulrich on New Album: 'We Are F--king in It!'
- Travis Barker to Tom DeLonge: 'Just Man Up and Quit' Blink-182
- Hear Violent Femmes' First New Song in 15 Years
- Jimmy Fallon Lists Pros and Cons of Watching 'Empire'
- New 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Trailer Offers First Look at the Vision
- Method Man on Secret Wu-Tang Release: 'F--k That Album'